Does anyone else LOVE the mfp phone app!!??

Options
This app is by far the best thing i have come across yet...i just started this site about a week ago and its kind of hard to keep up with food when your gone all day, but with the app on my phone i am able to keep up with my calories and exercise with such ease!!! ITS AMAZING...i didnt think this site would work for me until i got the app, but now i have gone almost a whole week and stayed mostly around my goal- something i wouldnt have been able to do without it.

also i can be out at a restaurant and look up something on the menu and see if it will work with the calories i have left

ITS TRULY AMAZING...

anyone else have the app and love it?

if you dont i advise you to get it TODAY...it has made staying on track 100% easier for me!

Replies

• amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I found the ap before the online site, but my online ap doesn't have the profile, posts and messages. Am I missing something?
  • rw4004
    rw4004 Posts: 157
    Options
    I agree completely.It's very helpful because it's always with me-and I need that by the time I get home and time to log in on the computer I will have forgotten too much.Do you have an Iphone?
  • ladeb
    ladeb Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I started using it yesterday - it is awesome!:happy:
  • AdventureVia
    AdventureVia Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Oh totally. I found the site because of the app as well. I love how great it is for tracking but I agree that it could use the profile and whatnot. It's not that big of a pain though for me to just use my browser on my phone to come to the site if I want to approve friends or post something.
  • bittersweet1989
    Options
    Yes!! I totally agree...it is FANTASTIC!! :)
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    no i actually have an android phone...but the app is on both market places!
  • tam8374
    tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Yes I have the app as well, but I am frustrated that I can't read the discussion board, view my inbox or friend requests.

I do like that fact that I can track on the go or put something in before I eat it to see how it calculates.
  • twigs187
    Options
    It's great. Wish it had a barcode scanner for food though. Other than that, it's EXTREMELY handy.
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    nope it doesnt have the profile or message boards...why idk but maybe they will update it and add that in there, the more ppl use it!
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I found the ap before the online site, but my online ap doesn't have the profile, posts and messages. Am I missing something?

The app doesn't have those things. But, if you have internet access on your phone, you can just access MFP directly for those features (not using the app). But, strictly for the purpose of being able to log/view/track your calories, nutrients, exercise, etc, the app is GREAT!
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    good idea that would be awesome!
  • melliebee
    melliebee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    WHY DOESN'T MFP HURRY UP AND MAKE AN APP FOR BLACKBERRY!!!!! I may have to go get myself a IPhone if this doesn't happen soon!! *shaking fist angrily*

:smile:
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    yep, I love it! I took looked up food at a restaurant before I ordered so I had some idea of what I was eating!
  • goingwithgrace
    goingwithgrace Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I need them to hurry up and finish the Blackberry app. :(
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    That's how I found this site. A friend told me about another app but I couldn't find it. Once I found the app I then came to the site.
  • papillon0128
    papillon0128 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I use the app on my android phone and I really like it !
  • diverdi
    diverdi Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    The app is great. Makes it so easy. No excuses now either!
  • ClaryPR
    Options
    If it is the best app I have in my android, love him, for me it has worked amazingly. also is a tool that helps you have a healthy life. truly great:bigsmile: :love:
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I put the app on my ipod touch and didn't know at all about the website, if I had to rely on the computer I would never keep track.
  • twigs187
    Options
    If it is the best app I have in my android, love him, for me it has worked amazingly. also is a tool that helps you have a healthy life. truly great:bigsmile: :love:

Kinda makes my cell phone plan worth its exorbitant cost... :laugh: