struggling!

Options
lately i have been struggling with getting enough to eat in a day ( i usually finish with around 1050 ish) with an hour of exercise each day consisting of both cardio and weights.. and i need some healthy food options to make sure im not starving myself! the only issue is.. IM NEVER HUNGRY.. and if i am a salad with almonds feels me up COMPLETELY!

help!

Replies

• meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    Drink some calories- juices and what not. Add in small things over the course of the day. It can really add up.
  • travindra
    travindra Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Have some almonds or the fruit-nut edley from Costco. Crunchy, caloriefull & more importantly- Yummy!

Ps: It helps adda glow to your skin as well :)
  • bobspdx
    bobspdx Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    avocado
  • SandyBaldwin
    SandyBaldwin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm finding the same thing. I aim for 1200 cals/day and when I've exercised or even just had a busy day, I don't get hungry. No time to think about being hungry actually. Sometimes I am so low on calories by the end of the day that I don't add in my exercise to the iPhone app of MFP that I use. But I know I have to be real careful about starvation mode. I think juice and almonds is a great idea.
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Nuts, juice, milk....
    You'll get past this phase. LOL
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    smoothies, avocados, almonds, peanut butter anything that has good fats will more than likely also have a lot of calories!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    A spoon full of Peanut butter, drinking some calories too, fruit juices all packed with some good vitamin C.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    OMG Have some booze woman!
  • AngelSharum
    AngelSharum Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Maybe use olive oil when cooking. Should add a few good fats/calories. Nuts were a good idea too.
  • SandyBaldwin
    SandyBaldwin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've been going the booze option! Lite Champagne or the sugar free vodka mixes. Early Harvest wine and have yet to investigate beer ;-)