This girl is crazy i need advice

Options
HungryasFuark
HungryasFuark Posts: 463 Member
So my x and i broke up 2 years ago after being with each other for 3 years ..but we didn't totally stop talking to each other during this period ..we talked on FB every now and then ..i didn't really get over during that time until i tried to fix it by going to her surprise birthday party ..but it didn't go as i expected lol Happiness = reality - expectations, she totally ignored me all she said was thanks for coming in a freaking cold way and that's it she ignored me for the rest of the party ..of course i left and after that day i never wanted to c her face ever again ..but she did the same my friends threw me a surprise b day party and she showed up ..i didn't open up anything about what happened i just said thanks for coming lol and she looked kinda upset but we didn't talk about it ...we just chilled with our friends ( she knows my friends i know her friends .. ) . After that party we didn't talk that much but i saw her a couple of times by coincidence..we had a quick chat..like how is it going , college, family etc .. it remained this way until last summer when i did a euro trip with my friends ..she freaking exploded , she talked to me everyday on phone , FB day and night as if we are together i didn't understand why now but i went with the flow and i was nice to her i tried to forget the past and think about the future to fix things again .. when i came back from my trip it was ok we went out alot , we really good etc.. but then out of no where she ignores my calls & texts ( she see's them ) for a week or so then she calls but i do the same i ignore her and so on its like a cycle.. i just don't get what does she want ..what do u all think ?

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Sounds possessive. Run for the hills.
  • just_Jennie1
    Options
    You are SO YOUNG!

Not to sound like a cliche but there are plenty of fish in the sea. You need to forget about her and move on. I'm not sure who broke up with who but it sounds like she's trying to keep you in the queue so to speak. She doesn't want to be with you right now but she also doesn't want YOU to be with someone else because well, when she WANTS to be with you if you're with someone else then you're not available.

Honestly? If you are really and truly in love with her and really and truly want to spend the rest of your days with her then sit down. Have a heart to heart and make it clear what you want and make sure you KNOW 100% what SHE wants.

But my guess is that's not it.

You're just hurt and confused right now.

My advice is to forget about her. Go on and do your own thing and just ignore her. Again you're young and you will find someone else.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    sounds like you're both kind of game playing at worst or just not entirely sure what you expect/want from each other at worst.

i'd say move on
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Paragraphs and sentences are your friend. TL;DR
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I am guessing you are a teenager? This will pass...or it won't, and she'll end up having 10,000 of your babies. Good luck!
  • HungryasFuark
    Options
    Sounds possessive. Run for the hills.

lol i think u are right
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,303 Member
    Options
    try PARAGRAPHS!
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    can i get the TL;DR version
  • HungryasFuark
    Options
    You are SO YOUNG!

Not to sound like a cliche but there are plenty of fish in the sea. You need to forget about her and move on. I'm not sure who broke up with who but it sounds like she's trying to keep you in the queue so to speak. She doesn't want to be with you right now but she also doesn't want YOU to be with someone else because well, when she WANTS to be with you if you're with someone else then you're not available.

Honestly? If you are really and truly in love with her and really and truly want to spend the rest of your days with her then sit down. Have a heart to heart and make it clear what you want and make sure you KNOW 100% what SHE wants.

But my guess is that's not it.

You're just hurt and confused right now.

My advice is to forget about her. Go on and do your own thing and just ignore her. Again you're young and you will find someone else.

Thank you , that's what i'm going to do i'm going to ask her what does she wants out of this . only coz i care ..i always move on its just different this time .
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Paragraphs and sentences are your friend. TL;DR

It hurted my i's to c
  • HungryasFuark
    Options
    Sorry lol :drinker:
  • MJC360
    MJC360 Posts: 368
    Options
    Run!

Fast!
  • HungryasFuark
    Options
    sounds like you're both kind of game playing at worst or just not entirely sure what you expect/want from each other at worst.

i'd say move on

we move on, we both date others etc ...and we eventually get back its weird ..i just want to understand why does she make a sudden gap then reconnects ? is she like seeking more attention by doing so ?
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

i'd say move on

we move on, we both date others etc ...and we eventually get back its weird ..i just want to understand why does she make a sudden gap then reconnects ? is she like seeking more attention by doing so ?
    Because she doesnt want a relationship, she wants multiple ones.
    She's only going to give you something if you let her -cough-
  • HeKTiKKBraH
    Options
    Sloots gonna sloot, just move onto the next one bro :smokin:
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options
    Calling or emailing you after seeing you live your own life is a classic sign of jealousy and possession. Bottom line: she's just not that into you. Things fall apart, you need to move on.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options

i'd say move on

Because she doesnt want a relationship, she wants multiple ones.
    She's only going to give you something if you let her -cough-

this. or maybe not that.

basically you're trying to understand behavior that may or may not have 1 reason for it. but in general, people treat us the way we allow them to treat us.

the real question is are you interested in pursuing a relationship with her?

if you are then man up and tell her and see where it goes from there. if she agrees but then continues to act flakey then there's your answer : she's a flake. but if you aren't interested in her then move on since her motives for what she does arent important to your lack of interest.

if it helps, maybe you should remember why you broke up. although it's true that people can change, just make sure you aren't just looking at the good parts of the past relationships and overlooking the things that led to the breakup.
  • HungryasFuark
    Options
    Run!

Looks like i'm warming up for that run lol .
  • HungryasFuark
    Options
    @Unicorn
    @Lifting mommy

Thank u for clearing things! , i got the picture now

@HektikBrah That's right bro
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    f9a86baa4bacf4cc48216e2afe3fa1b0.gif