serious issues

Options
Achrya
Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
So I ate dinner and I'm just stuffed (all that curry will do that) but I already prelogged my usual 3 cookies and ice cream for dessert! Should I just woman up and eat them? They are a part of balanced diet after all.

Or maybe I should just not eat them? But then I'll be just under 1400 calories a day, a far cry from the 2000 I usually take in. What if I go into starvation mode and get fat? Or die?!

Replies

• Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    So I ate dinner and I'm just stuffed (all that curry will do that) but I already prelogged my usual 3 cookies and ice cream for dessert! Should I just woman up and eat them? They are a part of balanced diet after all.

Or maybe I should just not eat them? But then I'll be just under 1400 calories a day, a far cry from the 2000 I usually take in. What if I go into starvation mode and get fat? Or die?!
    [/quote

you said u were stuffed so dont eat them. moderation and all that
  • Project_Jodie
    Options
    if your full then don't eat them.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    :happy: These peanut m&m.s are so good. I think i'll have the whole bag....:happy:
  • MJC360
    MJC360 Posts: 368
    Options
    Eat them for me, I'm hungry.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Eat it all-
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Woman up, buttercup!
  • Achrya
    Options
    if your full then don't eat them.

I don't think this addresses my very relevant concerns
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    wait a couple hours and have a snack
  • Achrya
    Options

I wish I was hungry. Leaving calories on the table just seems like a bad idea.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options

so does eating when full
  • Achrya
    Options
    wait a couple hours and have a snack

But if I eat them after midnight but before I go to bed do I log it as today or tomorrow?
  • CompressedCarbon
    CompressedCarbon Posts: 353 Member
    Options

But then I'll be just under 1400 calories a day, a far cry from the 2000 I usually take in. What if I go into starvation mode and get fat? Or die?!

I'm gonna have to go with the tough love approach and tell them that they already fit into your macros so you'd better just eat them. You def. don't want to encourage starvation mode and you def. don't want to die. You can do it. You totally have this. Just one spoonful at a time and before you know it, that bowl of ice cream will be demolished.

Good luck on your journey. You've got this.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

dont eat them...you might want extra tomorrow or the next day.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I usually just eat more the next day to make up for it.
  • Achrya
    Options

But then I'll be just under 1400 calories a day, a far cry from the 2000 I usually take in. What if I go into starvation mode and get fat? Or die?!

I'm gonna have to go with the tough love approach and tell them that they already fit into your macros so you'd better just eat them. You def. don't want to encourage starvation mode and you def. don't want to die. You can do it. You totally have this. Just one spoonful at a time and before you know it, that bowl of ice cream will be demolished.

This is true, they do fit my macros. Without dessert I'll be 1 gram under on my protein.

On the other hand, extra cookies tomorrow could be cool. Unless I wake up dead
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    ummmm...if you go into starvation mode and die...can I haz ur cookies? we are out.
  • Achrya
    Options
    ummmm...if you go into starvation mode and die...can I haz ur cookies? we are out.

Yeah, probably. Husband is more of a sugar cookie guy so he'd part with the chocolate chip pretty easily.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options

This is true, they do fit my macros. Without dessert I'll be 1 gram under on my protein.

Or fat. I think I'd eat the cookies, just to avoid gaining weight overnight from not eating enough.
  • Achrya
    Options

Or fat. I think I'd eat the cookies, just to avoid gaining weight overnight from not eating enough.

A very good point. If I've learned nothing else on the forums I've learned that starvation mode is serious business and should be taken seriously and literally in the exact manner most people explain it.

Which means if I don't eat these cookies I'll stall out. Because my body is on a 24 hour clock and once midnight hits it is over! Bam starvation mode!
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options

A very good point. If I've learned nothing else on the forums I've learned that starvation mode is serious business and should be taken seriously and literally in the exact manner most people explain it.

Which means if I don't eat these cookies I'll stall out. Because my body is on a 24 hour clock and once midnight hits it is over! Bam starvation mode!
    Such dedication!! You got this, I totally know you can do it!!! :flowerforyou: