2013 Goal Reached and My Success Story - 118 Pounds Lost

Options

Replies

• LVCeltGirl
    Options
    Wow! Thank you for sharing your gift in 2013 to yourself!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation!!! Keep up the good work OP. :drinker:
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Thank you very much for posting your wonderful journey! You have give me hope !! Thank you!!
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Standing Ovation! Applause! Applause! You did so....good.
    Thanks for sharing.
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Wow! Such an amazing transformation! That's fantastic :flowerforyou:
  • lisakay0x
    lisakay0x Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    WOW GIRL!

Amazing. Congratulations for taking control of your health and happiness. Truly inspiring!

Also, you've got some fab style! FASHIONISTA!
  • supra_driven
    supra_driven Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    wow, just wow
  • newjojie
    newjojie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on your success!
  • phytogurl
    phytogurl Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation!! Congrats on your hardwork and achievements!
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing such an inspiring story! You look amazing and you look so happy! I just have to say though even in your heavier pictures you were beautiful and still are :)
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You did great.. such a nice inspiration! I wish you a merry Christmas and congratulationsss
  • cdgirl
    cdgirl Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    you have totally inspired me! thank you for sharing and God bless you!!!
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I took some time to read your whole post. The beginning made my heart hurt and want to run home and hug my sons. You always had sass girl and now you've got a package to match. Outstanding work! Thank you for sharing it and all of your photos with us.
  • Gilla22
    Options
    wow!!!!amazing transformation.im SOOOO inspired right now.thank you for posting this.and congratulations for achieving this and overcoming all that negativity <3
    your daughter is adorable.in terms of weight training...is there any specific program you were doing.and I do more cardio and less strength...I hope thats not bad!!
  • AlessisMore
    AlessisMore Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Congratulations--what an amazing achievement. I thought you were gorgeous in your "before" pics, but absolutely stunning now. And yes, what a great gift to give yourself and your family!
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Love your fashion sense, both before AND after! You look wonderful! But I bet you FEEL terrific!
  • Amym26
    Amym26 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your "journey". I can relate to several aspects of your childhood as I also did not have much parental guidance and used food to cope as well. I can also relate to being "rigid" with logging and what you eat. It's how I finally got results. You have to really want it and put the work in. It doesn't just happen. And I definitely think it's worth it!
  • chani8
    chani8 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    You're HOT!! One hard working mama, who is not only fit, but has become a POWERHOUSE!! Woo hoo!!
    Love those BICEPS!!
  • Amunimum
    Amunimum Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Fantastic :flowerforyou:
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!