Freaks Logging Calories Over Christmas

Options
Please assure me I'm not alone here. ;)

Replies

• SlinkyAndHerAmazingBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I didn't log a thing, but I'll be logging again starting tomorrow! :drinker:
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    raises hand …freak here…lol

yes logging..it may not be the most accurate but I am still inputting what I consume..and if I am over..no big deal..
  • imju5tme
    imju5tme Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    *raises hand as well* Measuring/weighing on food scale AND logging, even on Christmas.
  • momwhosbusy
    momwhosbusy Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Another freak here. Not even trying to stay reasonable though, I was just curious to see how many calories I consumed today. I was also curious to see how may calories are burned while snow shoeing as we got snow shoes for Christmas!
  • MrsLannister
    MrsLannister Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I logged AND I'm even under on calories even though I wasn't worrying about them. Mostly because my new gluten-free thing meant no pie :/.
  • jendraka
    jendraka Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I just threw a random amount of "quick calories" that I kind of thought would just about cover what I ate over at my parents' house today. Hard as hell to really have a concrete idea of the calories in what she cooks and bakes and it's not like she'll keep track for me, so I try to estimate on the high-end a bit if I can, round up one big number, and throw it into my diary. :P If I'm off, oh well, one day isn't going to kill my diet.
  • JenR_
    JenR_ Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Guess I'm a freak.:) I logged, I was over, no big deal. It's one day (well two, should count yesterday too). Back to my regular schedule tomorrow. Merry Christmas.:)
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I logged, and stayed under. I'm not willing to let one day mess up my week of hard work. Call me crazy.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Yep, logging. Not even trying to be too accurate, the damage is probably worse than I log. 1400 calories over on Monday, 2,000 calories over yesterday. Today, I am over, and all I had was candy and sweets for lunch. And haven't had Xmas dinner yet. :wink:

Merry freakin' Christmas.

558485884_1681714.gif
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    FreakazoidPose.jpg

Reporting in.
  • Sashoi
    Sashoi Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I always log no matter what I eat. I see no reason to stop logging cause it's Christmas lol
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    Yes I logged, Yes I am way over.. starting fresh tomorrow morning :)
  • kenthepainter
    kenthepainter Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Not logging today, nor will I ever even in maintenance, it will be one of the days to let my guard down every year
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Yup...still logged. Christmas is just any other day...no reason to skip habits.
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Logged. Even used food scale and measuring cups at the dinner table with my family present. LOL
  • MrsLannister
    MrsLannister Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Logged. Even used food scale and measuring cups at the dinner table with my family present. LOL

I did this, too! They all laughed at me when I sat down at the table with my scale.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Anyone logging today has serious OCD issues. :grumble:

J/K :smile:
  • svsl0928
    svsl0928 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Yelp I logged! I am determined to be part of the group who gains 8 - 10 pounds between Halloween and New Year. So far I am. Down two pounds. Got to stay focused!
  • rachelakai2
    rachelakai2 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yes! I logged everything today, and went to the gym :)
  • tegalicious
    Options
    Did someone call my name? Yeah I logged! And I am proud of every single calorie I ingested! I want to share that with the world lol!!!

Eta... It's not everyday that I eat 7500+ calories. This has been epic. And must be recorded for future reference of my awesome ability to ingest mass quantities of cookies and candy. This skill may come in handy some day. Just saying...