Freaks Logging Calories Over Christmas

Options

Replies

• ideang
    ideang Posts: 95
    Options
    I'm logging the best I can as most of the cooking for the holiday meals are done by other people. I will be over today as I couldn't say no to my MILs homemade cookies.
  • alienrite
    alienrite Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Logged and worked out. Every day counts. Besides my success is over the week and not the day. Knowing what my high days are lets me keep it all in balance.
  • LiveLoveLift67
    LiveLoveLift67 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I logged everything i put in my mouth today . May not have been pretty but it was honest at least. Why not, just because it is a holiday doesent mean it has to be a glutton fest.
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Im logging. Im still trying to lose the weight I gained over thanksgiving! Besides we arent doing anything special today so why not eat right and log? I am trying very hard to avoid the chips and dipping going on in the dining room right now though.. and I want very much to run down to the gym but we have company :(
  • __Aid__
    __Aid__ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Yep, got my freak on ! MFP OCD all the way !
  • darkestdayz
    darkestdayz Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Went to the gym this morning and logged everything. Only over by 275 so I'm calling today a success!
  • beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I logged, am on about 4500 calories so far and I'm sitting next to an open box of chocolates..... may add another one if I eat it!
    That's the most calories I've ever eaten I think. I copied over last Christmas's meals and adjusted it for this year. Didn't take long!

Tomorrow is the start of another campaign to lose the rest of my excess weight. I intend to weigh on Friday morning and start over again at whatever weight I am then.
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Logging.
    Currently under goal and expect to stay there.
    Evening workout still to come.
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    I logged AND I'm even under on calories even though I wasn't worrying about them.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I'm logging. I don't know how accurate it is (the broccoli salad in the database may or may not be anything like the broccoli salad I actually ate), and I'm over both yesterday & today, but it's in there.
  • bellaamor30
    bellaamor30 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I logged, but I'm skipping my workout.
  • resolv13
    resolv13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Logged, stayed under calories, worked out, and lost weight over the holidays! Now that I started no ginger bread house is going to get in my way!
  • MrsLannister
    MrsLannister Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I logged AND I'm even under on calories even though I wasn't worrying about them.

Deja Vu
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Freak check-in

But never planned on detering off plan or treating holidays any differently from any other day anyway..

But im not tempted off all the food like others are since im not around it so its easier. lol
  • fozzie500
    fozzie500 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    yep logged and I am wayyyyyyyy over, not worried though.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Did it the past 1026 days, why not today. Guestilogged a lot of it.
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    *Raises Hand*

Logged everything I ate - not that there was anything outside the ordinary here - I cooked dinner so I know exactly what I ate.

I am skipping dessert simply because I am not a fan of red velvet cake - and will do my workout tonight.

Even logged my cleaning and cooking prep, why not!

I am 111 calories under for the day so far!

NOT Going to mess-up my achievements thus far - I hit and exceeded my Christmas goal today - not stopping!
  • becsnz1
    becsnz1 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Yep I logged and I went to the gym. I was under my cals on Christmas day but the day before was over by about 1,000 and that was with accurate logging.
    Was surprised when I got to the gym yesterday there were 3 others there and then another 2 turned up before I left. I was the only female there........obviously the blokes don't cook on Chrissy day in their house coz today I also went to the gym and there was only 1 guy there and 4 other females haha.
    And yep I feel bloody great too!
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    I log everyday, which is part of the reason why I find it so easy to maintain my ideal weight year round. Right now I am bulking which is hard to do properly without monitoring the size of my caloric surplus. Logging does not mean the same thing as restricting. If I consume double my daily goal today that is fine. I track weekly calorie/macro targets and everything balances out over time.

I log on Halloween and while traveling as well

The only thing different about today is that my gym is closed so I had to reschedule my lifting session. I still ran outside in the snow as I do every day all winter.
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Logging here too. Didn't say I wouldn't be going over my goal though!