Freaks Logging Calories Over Christmas

Options

Replies

• dawnmcneil10
    dawnmcneil10 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Proud freak here, logged my morning walk and all my food and drink (under calories) and I don't feel deprived in any way.
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I always log. More of a habit now. Doesn't really bother me since its a holiday and why not.
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,754 Member
    Options
    Raises hand, yes I logged had to guesstimate one item but everything else was measured. Been sick so not really in a mood to over eat anyways. And even if I decide to have more champange tonight...............

regretnothing.gif
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    I preplanned...and ate nothing except what I'd planned
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Anyone logging today has serious OCD issues. :grumble:

J/K :smile:
    Does Obsessive Compulsive Disorder require a hyphen, or not?

I logged. I'm only 120 calories over. I think I need to get back in there.
  • MallieRose91
    MallieRose91 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm still logging/measuring/weighing everything! You are not alone :)
  • turtleball
    turtleball Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I manage to burn off 555 calories today and have 100 calories remaining.

I will eat some more pasta, ham etc... that will send me well over.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Please assure me I'm not alone here. ;)

You're not alone.

In fact, I just logged an afternoon nap as negative exercise calories. :laugh:

:drinker:
  • luvmydog2
    luvmydog2 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    :wink: Logged and over ... but what the heck, i don't smoke ...or drink alcohol :laugh: So may as well enjoy the festive food ...:tongue:
  • stefsc1
    stefsc1 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I don't have any big Christmas dinner to worry about, just the loads of cookies and candy I was given as gifts. (I only started counting calories 2 weeks ago, so people had already bought me loads of sweets.) I'm actually making my meal calories a bit lower than usual so I can indulge in all those cookie and candies today. I'm going to try to stay around my calorie goal, but I'm completely ignoring my macros today. Who needs protein when you've got chocolate?!
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I logged more out of curiosity than anything. Glad to say I was still around TDEE :)
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I've logged and managed to at least stay under maintenance though that may yet change as there is a Christmas cookie with my name on it sitting on the counter saying "eat me"!!
  • silencioesoro
    silencioesoro Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Logging and not stressing if I go over today.
  • Goofy_gurl
    Goofy_gurl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Letting my freak flag fly...I've logged and even exercised. Stayed under and rocked my water intake too!
  • burtnyks
    burtnyks Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    No logging here....especially since I wouldn't even know where to begin! One day out of 365 won't kill you. I saw a quote recently that said 1 salad won't make you skinny and 1 cheat meal won't make you fat! Enjoy the holidays!
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    yes i logged too. over but i need to be accountable!
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    Yup, I am logging calories, because as I am alone on Christmas my diet has not changed. Just eating the same old things.
  • ScientificExplorerGirl
    Options
    Yep, I logged today too :)
  • crystalrp
    crystalrp Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I definitely log, even though I am over. I am still accountable. If I start not logging if I eat over, it could open the door to not logging on other days if I over indulge. So yes, I will continue to log every day, even if I am over my regular totals. Why lie to myself, right?
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I worked today. Christmas get-together lasted all of 2 hours.