Freaks Logging Calories Over Christmas

Options

Replies

• hotlipsliz
    Options
    Fellow freak over here, clocked in at about 40 calories over. I also worked and don't really celebrate holidays so it was just another day for me; except my co-worker brought in some very tasty cupcakes last night and of course I had to have one. I did not make it to the gym because my gym was not open. I was not very happy about that but today after I get out of work, bring it! I just started logging three days ago, done with excuses and trying to make permenant lifestyle changes, so why would I let one stupid holiday I don't even care about throw me off.
  • StripedSmoker
    StripedSmoker Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Freak here, too :) Always loggin'
  • mathcook
    Options
    Logging here - about 2,500 cals over, half a pound up, I call that a result!
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    With so many of us doing so, maybe we should call who didn't freaks instead :tongue:
  • hotlipsliz
    Options
    Ok, make that 86 over my daily calorie limit, stupid Hershey Kisses lol!
  • l_clc
    l_clc Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Oh finally....other freaks are around! Raises hand for logging on Christmas :)
  • ereck44
    ereck44 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Freak here. It's a habit now. Do you stop combing your hair or brushing your teeth because it is Christmas? Just saying.
  • Laura3BB
    Laura3BB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Sure, I logged all the delicious food i had over Christmas! I logged it precisely because I was cooking so I knew what was in our plates, lol.
    And although we had delicous food, I did stay reasonable and wasn't over 2000 calories per day (and not even over my goal thanks to walking a lot).
    Very happy with myself!
  • Jkn921
    Jkn921 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Couldn't yesterday as I didn't weigh anything but I am today - except the Xmas dinner which I predict to be ~600cal (I filled up my plate with more vegetables than anything but still had a bit of everything)
  • catrinadaniels
    Options
    To be fair, I rarely log; i do check in to update my weight loss when I do lose. I'm not on a "plan" but I was a minor eater over the holidays ;) Lost from 164 to 158 in two weeks. That's what the flu will do ;)
  • I logged! ::drinker:
  • BigSnicka
    BigSnicka Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Confirmed freak....lol
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I logged with my scale and did my workout...guess I am a freak too...
  • mizzcasual
    mizzcasual Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself instead, I only checked the amount of calories in the many sweets was so much if I counted everything could see it ending up pretty high.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    I did the best eyeballing I could manage but I logged!
  • ruthmary50
    Options
    I logged in yesterday keeping on plan
  • OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I logged, too. Some things I had to add in individually since some homemade recipes just can't be found.
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I logged for the first time in a long while. Mostly out of curiosity...my family has a bizarre tradition of food challenges on Christmas Day (after all the regular festivities and eating, mind you). I wanted to see how many calories 20 donuts were. I won, for the record. I never want to look at krispy kreme again.

Not looking to gain or lose weight, but this morning I was two pounds lighter...now I'm off to finish leftovers to gain it back-happy holidays!!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I logged very loosely, with some quickly added calories in there.
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    I logged AFTER I ate it. I didn't allow calories to dictate WHAT I ate.