Christmas Challenge: Nazareth to Bethlehem (157 km)

Options

Replies

• sjyates
    sjyates Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Was sick at the end of last week and my 7-month old daughter got sick on Saturday and is still fighting it. . .so I've got a lot of ground to make up. I'm only 7 miles into this thing!
  • RaeN81
    RaeN81 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Wow, looks like I have some catching up to do myself :) I have an additional challenge in mind for those that are just burning through the miles/kilometers.

I'm a little over a third of the way there with 99 km to go!
  • loselbs2
    Options
    I'd like to be included in the original Nazareth to Bethlehem. I may not make it to Bethlehen but it will help to be accountable.:flowerforyou:
  • purplenut
    Options
    I got another 2 miles in even though I have been very sick the last few days
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I walked 19 miles this last week so my new total is 29 miles! 68.5 miles to go! Whoop!

Have a great week my fellow MFPers!
  • goldilocks007
    Options
    I biked and walked 8 more miles. Total miles completed is 29. 68.5 more miles to go!
  • runner915
    Options
    Hello friends!

I started listening to Christmas music today :) ... I'm overly excited about the holidays.

But anyway, I am currently 29 miles in to the challenge which I believe leaves 68.6 miles to go. Luckily I have a few looong runs coming up!

Good luck to everyone!
  • purplenut
    Options
    another 1.25 miles down hopefully I can get more today
  • tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I ran another 2.25 on Tuesday and 3.6 today, so I am 15.35 down...82.3 to go.
  • AZChatterB
    AZChatterB Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hello, Everyone.

I was away at a conference, so didn't check in last weekend... Great to see everyone doing so well (I'm going to have to get moving to catch up!). Congrats, Izobel, for completing the challenge. :drinker:

Good luck to all!

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Wednesday I ran 2.5 miles and today I ellipticalled 3.5 miles!!! I am down 50.6 miles with 47 to go! Too bad I did not wear a pedometer today,,, I walked in the malls and stores Christmas shopping ALL day!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    I hopped on the hotel elliptical this early a.m. for a 3 miler!!
  • RaeN81
    RaeN81 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I am trying to catch up, but you people are not making it easy! LOL Great work !!!

I've got 90 km down! Over half way there, woohooo!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I have 20.5 miles in that includes a 3 mile walk today with my mom. :smile:
  • tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I ran 5.5 miles yesterday and a 5K this morning, so I am at 24 miles done...73.6 to go!! I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!
  • ambearlynn
    Options
    I'm going to make this super challenging for myself, by starting today since I just joined MFP.
    It'll be great motivation to get out there and do something though. Biking may have to be my way to get all of them in on time for me, but I'm determined to do it.
  • mcentirema
    mcentirema Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Had a great weekend with accountability and getting in two good runs. On my way!!!

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    Options
    I thought I posted yesterday but I do not see it:huh: !!!
    Sat. I ran 4.5 miles and today I speed walked pushing my (as of today 4 yr old) grandson in the baby jogger for 2.5 miles! I will have to update the ticker but I have completed 57.6 miles and I have 40 to gooooooo!!!!
    Keep on trucking everybody!!!!
  • AZChatterB
    AZChatterB Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hello, Fellow Walkers!

Weekend check-in... Great to see everyone making progress; vhuber, you'll be there and back before you know it! :flowerforyou:

Make it a great week, everyone!

exercise.png
  • izobel
    izobel Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Forced my poor husband and friend on a 30+ bike ride yesterday to complete my 157k weekly challenge.
    60.5km run ... just under a hundred to go.