HELP ME OUT WITH MY GYM CRUSH!

Options

Replies

• dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    So...... You like loud and obnoxious?
    Most people don't like that so maybe you have a shot.
  • ParamoreAddict
    ParamoreAddict Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    A subtle biting of the lip as you lock eyes with his as you walk away will def get his attention. Talking is overrated lol
  • ParamoreAddict
    ParamoreAddict Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    "Hello, loud gym-goer. I recognize your alphaness and would like to buy you a big tall glass of protein shake once we're done here.
    Nomsayin?"

Then wink.

If she does it right he'll be the one to give her the protein shake.

Castle_secretlyexcited.gif

Obligatory Nathan Fillion gif...Now you got me thinking about Firefly!
    3438_0b53.gif
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Ask him, "does this towel smell like chloroform?" He literally won't be able to resist your advances. :wink:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    A subtle biting of the lip as you lock eyes with his as you walk away will def get his attention. Talking is overrated lol

I'd suggest not being slutty with someone you don't know at the gym. That comes later.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Yes I have a tip, next time you see him say "Hello"

This is just so crazy, it might just work! lol Just got to put yourself out there sometimes. Us guys can be totally oblivious to so many things, its unreal. Good luck! :)

so then maybe she should just flash her boobs to be very certain he gets it.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options

I'd suggest not being slutty with someone you don't know at the gym. That comes later.

That's not the only thing that co--- nvm, too easy.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    He's hot but loud and obnoxious and you still want to go out with him? Wasn't sure if I read that right.

That's how I read it to. But OP is 19, so what can you expect?

Make sure you ask him while he's in the middle of a set.
    No, she's supposed to ask him if he needs a spot.

...and then raise her foot up so he can see just where she's been sweating?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtAcl7HnSTbbTdsPCQHopcFdrm8VIFfP-tUwNFVSgWZQn_jmtbVQ
  • wheird
    Options

tumblr_m7jsnuimi61rxu8wso1_500.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    "Hello, loud gym-goer. I recognize your alphaness and would like to buy you a big tall glass of protein shake once we're done here.
    Nomsayin?"

Then wink.

+1

girlie i like you...you have a one track mind. it's always in the same gutter mine is.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options

Speaking of coming..
  • wheird
    Options

Speaking of coming..

I will send you a bill. You're welcome.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

in what universe is lip biting and copulatory gaze subtle? might as well show her baboon *kitten* while she's at it.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Ask him, "does this towel smell like chloroform?" He literally won't be able to resist your advances. :wink:

I like this idea but only wipe your unmentionables with the towel first. That way you will know from jump if your pheromones are compatible.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

I think we already established it's at the same time.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

OH my DELOREAN...how do I get back to whatever time zone THAT man is from? is that brando?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    .....and quadruple post in chit chat...that MUSt be some kinda record!
  • Matt24442
    Options
    Moon him
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Well, saying hello is never a bad idea. You don't need a reason to say hi to someone, so it's not likely to come off as phony.

But if that's too much for you and he's truly an alpha male, then this is easy. Alphas tend to have a better handle on female signals, not to mention the balls to make the first move when there is mutual interest. All you have to do is make confident, friendly, intentional eye contact (the kind of eye contact that says "I think you're hot, and I want you to come talk to me") and smile. If he's available and interested, he will take it from there.

And I add this only because you seem unaware, but wearing headphones is a universal "F off" signal, even at the gym. Unless a person already has an established relationship with you or they need your immediate attention for some reason, they're unlikely to try to talk to you if you're wearing headphones.
  • PecanWaffle
    Options
    Nomsayin?"

Then wink.

LMAO