Boob loss's useless rant / HUGE thanks to real women here

Options

Replies

• MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    While I can be up front and admit I've NEVER had large boobs, I thought these "perks" (HAHA, forgive the pun...perks, perky?) might cheer you up.

1.) More comfortable while running (a friend of mine practically sobs when she works out)
    2.) You can go bra-less!
    3.) Sleeping on your stomach is more comfortable
    4.) Certain styles are super flattering to someone who is smaller chested...

Again, I have always been between an A-B cup so...I never knew what it was like to be bigger..but really, it's not all bad. Just different :)
  • thenewmanda
    thenewmanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    For me it's the opposite. As of now I've been losing most weight in my upper body, around my ribs, my back, shoulders and upper arms. My breast though, they are still DD, which didn't look so bad on my bigger frame, but now it looks like I'm going to tip over.

This! I lost about a cup and I just look top heavy now.. However, I would be sad to lose them since I feel they are my best feature as well..
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Change what you can change and love yourself in all your natural beauty!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • LoveMyLife_NYC
    LoveMyLife_NYC Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Heavy lifting helped me go from an A to a C. Add some muscle on there, they'll be fine!
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Boobs are overrated. I'm not sure why they are so important to people. 50% of the population have them in one form or another, and the other 50% of the population like them in pretty much all of the different forms they come in. They come from hormones, genetics, body fat, and silicone. You don't get them with hard work, discipline, or effort (maybe the fake ones since you have to earn the money for them). They don't improve your healthy, or represent imporved health. They don't make you stronger, or run faster, or jump higher (in fact they can do just the opposite). They are pretty I guess, and ultimately they DO feed infants but they can do that no matter the size, sagginess, or symmetry. But really, they are just boobs.

You sound just like the rationnal part of my brain!! And then the brainwashed girl takes over and yell: 'don't care! Want them big'
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    OP: you know you can buy new boobs, right? If you're not into cosmetic surgery, i hear they made fab bras these days to help accentuate the girls.
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    I've never quite been able to fill out a C-cup, even when pregnant or breastfeeding. But at 36 and a mom of 4 kids, they still sag a fair amount :cry: I have found recently that good pecs underneath gives them a bit more perk. But the biggest thing that works for me is a good underwire pushup bra.

Concerning dressing/styles that flatter, does anyone have recommendations for small boobs?
  • l_ashley
    l_ashley Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Being a woman who has never been well endowed, I understand your pain. In highschool, I was the average A cup. Now, 20 lbs heavier, I am a solid B. I can't wait to be back to 155 lbs, but I know that I will probably sacrifice my breasts in the process. However, it is an exchange I am more than willing to make for my health. Being slim with small breasts looks better, in my opinion, than being overweight with larger breasts.
  • cherie515
    cherie515 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Well if you have boobie obsession that much, go get a boob job. I did and I can't quit starring at them, the ONE perfect thing on my body and boy are they perty..ha.
    BUT, yes everything comes with a but. While perfect, perky, and I feel like a hot 18 year old...working out can be more challenging now. They put them under the muscle (for the most part) so push ups/ pull ups and other upper body strength exercises are so ackward. The worst for me are dips, feels like they could shoot out of my chest.
    I find myself annoyed sometimes with how it is difficult for me to build upper strength. But who is looking at my arms with a rack like that? A ha ha ha, just trying to be funny.
    Just sayin' if you are super sad about them, go get some nice boughten ones.
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options
    First thing to go for me. 15 lbs ate 2 cup sizes. There were days I wanted those 15 lbs back. :ohwell: Personally, after getting to where I wanted to be weight wise, I opted for breast implants. And regardless of what naysayers think, it was hands down the best money I ever spent. But apart from the loss of your ladies, way to go on your weight loss journey! :drinker:
  • l_ashley
    l_ashley Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Being a woman who has never been well endowed, I understand your pain. In highschool, I was the average A cup. Now, 20 lbs heavier, I am a solid B. I can't wait to be back to 155 lbs, but I know that I will probably sacrifice my breasts in the process. However, it is an exchange I am more than willing to make for my health. Being slim with small breasts looks better, in my opinion, than being overweight with larger breasts.
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Options

with a very dissapointed husband. :)
    Way I see it..they make padded/push up bras for a reason..and one day, when enough pennies are saved, I will BUY my boobs back! the benefits of being slim and fit far outweigh having boobs

I have one of those. Dissapointed guy at home. So far, it's still fine for him. But we both know that we're gonna be very happy when we buy them back!! Love that concept.

I agree that being slim and fit is really really worth it!!
  • jacquelineglen16
    Options
    In the past year I have lost 55lbs in weight, gone from 36G to 32HH. So peeved off. Everything is shrinking but they still look huge!!!

We woman, never happy!
  • liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    As a former small breasted woman (used to be an A cup before I had four kids) I'm just going to say what my darling husband told me:

"More than a mouthful's a waste."
  • MrsCurvyFab
    MrsCurvyFab Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Obviously the right answer is to love your body... yada yada yada... or Invest in Victoria Secret... you think all the tiny girls with huge racks are born natural? lol i rather buy a fake bra then put on 20lbs for it to get to my belly and not go where I need it to go.
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Options
    I like how everyone agrees on a few things:
    - Fit and slim and strong is way better than the size of our boobs
    - it's still annoying to see them go
    - No problem whatsoever with buying them back!
  • ILoveGingerNut
    ILoveGingerNut Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Never had big boobs to start with, but I share the pain. I'm with you girl xxx
  • star5785
    star5785 Posts: 140
    Options
    In just to talk about boobs :happy: Unfortunately I never had any to lose so I bought some. Now I'm a happy camper!
  • jacquelineglen16
    Options
    :happy: great man you have there!
    My DH seems to love me whatever size I am!