Rewarding myself with new breasts

Options
I started my weight loss at 199 size 16. I'm around 185 looking to lose 40 lbs more lbs. I am a size 12-14 big hips/ big booty but small breasts. I would like to be proportional. Anyone else planning on rewarding themselves with breasts? What are your rewards? How will you reward your success?

Replies

• MissGamerGirl
    MissGamerGirl Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on rewarding myself with a whole new wardrobe! :D It's a great motivation booster.
  • sunshinenjjr
    sunshinenjjr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" 125 lbs and wear a size 34F bra. You can have my breasts lol. I can't wait to get rid of them. Hopefully I will go down a couple of sizes when I lose 15 lbs.
  • hstoblish
    hstoblish Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a Vegas wedding in the spring and plan to get this: http://www.victoriassecret.com/swimwear/one-piece/cut-out-one-piece-very-sexy?ProductID=109528&CatalogueType=OLS

I'm only 30 and am pretty determined to be in bikini mode, but I have a huge scar on my abdomen (12" long, 2" wide) from a surgery I had. Plus I might still have some mommy belly so I think this is a better goal. If I wind up with rock hard abs, and really feel confident I might get a bikini and just accept that some people might see the scar.
  • feleciacornelius
    Options
    I am a 38F. Can't wait until they go down.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    i always reward myself with breasts...
  • Kittyvicious1
    Kittyvicious1 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Those are all great rewards!

I'm thinking more of a 32C cup, I'm barely an 32 A cup. I don't want to look gigantic, I want to fill my blouses and dresses better.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    go big or go home….
  • Kittyvicious1
    Options
    Ha, funny...I don't want a broken back. Lol
  • ndj1979
    Options
    dated a girl with faked DD's that was heavenly...
  • TemeraldMarie
    TemeraldMarie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Half sleeve tattoo of a peacock. . A belly button piercing. . . and some sexy under garments. :smokin:
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Half sleeve tattoo of a peacock. . A belly button piercing. . . and some sexy under garments. :smokin:

in…!
  • mistress8956
    mistress8956 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Best idea ever!
  • JamieBeth19
    JamieBeth19 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I thought about it but fear the knife! I don't think I'd want implants, maybe more of a lift. Also I have severe stretch marks from pregnancy several years ago so I'd like a tummy tuck along with the lift. Maybe my stretch marks will look better with weight loss and it might not be necessary, who knows! I did get my husband to agree to a new wardrobe and beach vacation on him if I meet my goal weight! Good luck on your goals! If having some breasts will make you feel more balance and happy, why not! :)
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I didn't actually think of it as a reward but I'm considering implants later on depending on small they end up. Any smaller than now then yeah, most likely.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options

you motorboatin' sob.
  • JamieBeth19
    JamieBeth19 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    @ hstoblish- That is an awesome one piece, I love it! ALSO now you've got me fantasizing about my future body and all of the wonderful swimsuits I will be able to wear! sigh... I should probably buy a goal bikini :)
  • ironmama2014
    ironmama2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My reward--boring but practical: someday when I'm really old I want to be taking nothing more than a multivitamin while all my unhealthy friends are popping blood pressure, cholesterol, and whatever else medication they deem necessary then. :bigsmile:
  • Kittyvicious1
    Options

love the idea of a piercing and panties, they would pair nice with my new breasts. Lol
  • debbynoelle
    Options
    My reward--boring but practical: someday when I'm really old I want to be taking nothing more than a multivitamin while all my unhealthy friends are popping blood pressure, cholesterol, and whatever else medication they deem necessary then. :bigsmile:

Yes! This, I need to think in the long term! I think short term goals are great, but I try to keep this in mind. I don't want to be a sickly weak old person, I want to rock a jogging suit and 1 lb weights!!
  • ndj1979
    Options

you motorboatin' sob.
    motorboatin all the way down the mississippi river!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!