Who's counting calories tonight?

Options
NOT ME! :drinker:

Happy New year guys :)

Replies

• Marcia315
    Marcia315 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I'm bringing shrimp cocktail and a veggie platter, but I'm sure i'll eat other stuff too. I'll just mark it as 2000 and be done with it.
  • alienrite
    alienrite Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I count every night.
  • sunsetzen
    sunsetzen Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Nope. Mfp will be there for me tomorrow. Happy new year everyone!
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I'll count but know I am going over. We are staying in so it won't be too difficult.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, but I'm not doing anything special... maybe just buy sushi at the grocery store!
  • twixlepennie
    twixlepennie Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    My husband is sick and two of my kids are sleeping over at grandmas. So my big New Years Eve plans will be playing vintage Atari games with my 5 yr old :laugh: I don't anticipate it getting to wild, though I may break out the Oreos lol.
  • mbeuchert24
    mbeuchert24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Ah the joys of being a parent with not much of a support system ;)...I don't think tonight will be any different for us. Maybe have a little snack for after the kids go to bed, I will likely go over unless I do a Turbo Jam session, but shouldn't be too bad.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    *Slowly raises hand*
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I am, but I'm going to give myself some wiggle room. Happy New Year's Everyone! May you all have a happy and SAFE holiday.
  • mmartinez_az
    Options
    I am. But if I go over its ok, tomorrow will just be a harder workout.
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    I never count calories … they count themselves some how

I log it in and always seam to be under my target Unless I purposely indulge to try to break a stalled scale :)
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Well....I WAS going to be "good" but baby daddy just called me and asked if I wanted him to grill tonight, so, I will try my best!
  • Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Prelogged. Not going to deal with a crowded dining establishment anyway. I'd rather eat at home, then go do something fun.
  • nikkylyn
    nikkylyn Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Well we are breaking my 1 yr old from the binky. Prolly go to bed early hopefully.
  • RedfootDaddy
    RedfootDaddy Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Prelogged too. Planned to eat out for dinner and at least three drinks. If friends bring yummy snacks we'll break out the Just Dance and pretend it's just a party game (SECRET EXERCISE)
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Count every day, but my husband just came home with the flu, so my excitement will be avoiding him and playing Star Wars or some other game. Don't think I'll have any issue.
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I am. I gave myself 2000. I am going to eat about 1200 and the rest is alcohol - sparkling wine, beer, and Irish cream. But that is no real challenge. This weekend, we are celebrating my husband's birthday with restaurant food and cheesecake. Uff...thank whatever the eating holidays are over after that.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I won't count, but I'm not giving myself license to go totally crazy, either. I've been on the "stuff myself to the point of bursting" wagon since Christmas Eve.
  • howardheilweil
    howardheilweil Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Will be doing my best to keep track, though not always easy to be accurate in cocktail party situations. Little of this, little of that, etc... Good luck!
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I've already had several "days off" but luckily stayed within the 4 lb. swing I give myself during maintenance. We're going out for a nice prime rib dinner so I already logged that in and will work the rest of the day around it. So basically, I'm counting but also having a great "food day"! It works out pretty well (so far!). Happy New Year to all!