Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What was the last book you read?

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    My nephew just gave me a whole series of books by Vince Flynn.

I just finished the first one "American Assassin:.

I just started the sewcond one "Kill Shot".

So far, so good.
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini

Loved that book!!!
  • Jay-Z Decoded
  • ''He's just not that into you.'' I'll enjoy the single life for eternity now.
  • The Holy Bible. Riveting!

quite a work of fiction 'eh?

I like you.

My last book read was The Dog Stars by Peter Heller. It was ok.
    I have thousands of books in my house. My husband and I like to read. I struggle with meeting the library's due dates, so I just buy books at the half priced store or Amazon. I need to work on thinning out the collection at some point.
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    The Greatest Miracle in the World by Og Mandino
  • darthlacey
    darthlacey Posts: 40 Member
    I see this has been said before, but Doctor Sleep by Stephen King was my last book :) And it really was a wonderful, wonderful read. I highly recommend it to anyone who is a book worm/King fan!! You will not regret it
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
  • Inferno by Dan Brown. Couldn't put it down.

Current reading Wolves of Winter by Anne Rice
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    I re-read "Ender's Game" because I remembered liking it as a kid, but I didn't enjoy the new movie version.
  • afat12
    afat12 Posts: 178 Member
    I re-read "Ender's Game" because I remembered liking it as a kid, but I didn't enjoy the new movie version.

I just read Ender's Game too :)
  • Hank Hannegrafs "has GOD spoken?" awesome book helps you understand why the bible is divinely inspired opposed to man made.
  • angel7472
    angel7472 Posts: 317 Member
    Masters of Time series by Brenda Joyce. As for how many books I have on a shelf I have only about 8. As for books on my laptop to transfer to my tablet to read 1,194. Only got a few to keep me occupied lol
  • sjsosu
    sjsosu Posts: 135 Member
    Spin Selling
  • FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    The Steele Wolf
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Odd Apocolypse
  • BaileyP3
    BaileyP3 Posts: 151 Member
    Just finished 'What Alice Forgot' Liane Moriarty....I like her style. Before that I re-read The Alchemist Paulo Coehlo...love that book.
  • AsparagusFinch
    AsparagusFinch Posts: 167 Member
    "The Diary of Unrequited Love" by Sophie Divry. It's a tiny book, translated from french. Frankly though, I wouldn't recommend it. It wasn't badly written, but it wasn't exactly exciting either!
  • Narcissistic Lovers, How to Cope, Recover and Move On
  • KaosLynnRose
    KaosLynnRose Posts: 3,415 Member
    im in the process of reading The hunger games catching fire...kindof hard to read wit a one yr around lol