Who's counting calories tonight?

Options
1235»

Replies

• calliekitten9
    calliekitten9 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Logging....just going out to dinner and then bowling with friends. Already recorded my dinner calories.:)
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I count every day, so I'll be counting. We're staying in and I'm having snow crab legs tonight, so I don't anticipate going over. I can't drink alchohol either, so no risk of those extra calories!
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    yup
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Yes I am :)
  • rabblerabble
    rabblerabble Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I am. Going to go over to the in-laws who are having family get together and serving up fajitas. (which is good because I can have them without a shell/tortilla and control what toppings I use) Will go easy on the cheese and sour cream, heavy on the salsa and guacamole.

Everyone out there have a safe and happy New Year!
  • feelin_gr_8
    feelin_gr_8 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm counting. But we don't drink alcohol and we're staying in for the night...maybe if we get wild we'll get fast food....but probably just eat like regular and get out the Christmas chocolate. Hoping to get in enough exercise to not go over but I'll be ok if I do :)
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I count every night.

This^^
  • mbennett2283
    Options
    I'm counting....I'm planning on a personal size combination pizza (430 cal) and one Coors Light (137 cal)...total = 1272 cal. That plus my nightly workout will put me safely under the mark with a couple of hours to let the body burn additional before the ball drop and sleep.
  • ChrisM8971
    ChrisM8971 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    NOT ME! :drinker:

Happy New year guys :)

*kitten* no!!!!!

Alcohol alone will put me over lol
  • ChrisM8971
    ChrisM8971 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Let your hair down for the occasional night, its what we work for :happy:
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Have counted and will be a bit over.
    Just me and the sons, so a little chocolate and an Ameretto with coke should see me happy for the New Year/New start.
    (Going to need it as Christmas was a bit of an excess...)
    Happy New Year Everyone.:love:
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    I'll totally be going over, but that's no reason not to keep track. It makes it easier to nip and tuck and if I see something wacky happen, look back and know why. Plus beers are easy to track lol.
  • l_ashley
    l_ashley Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    HAH!

No.

I made sure to have a hard leg workout today so the guilt of tonight's debauchery won't eat me alive. :drinker:
  • littleburgy
    littleburgy Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    LOL, no.
  • jenjim2021
    jenjim2021 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am. Chose to stay in control tonight in both food and alcohol. I'll be glad I did in the morning!
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    I am taking a nice long nap after work and then running a 5k race at 11:59pm. Then six hours of sleep and another 5k race at 10am! It's going to be a First Run Doubleheader for me. What a way to start the new year, right?

Love it! Go you!
    I took my New Year's Eve run earlier today. Am training for my first 5K since 2002.

This is my 476th straight day of logging. No reason to stop now.
  • vniemo2
    vniemo2 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am, I am going on a cruise in 29 days, and need to fit in my summer clothes. Hopefully 10 lbs. will do the trick
  • hannydeee
    hannydeee Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am. As I have been since 27th December. Bringing in the New Year in a positive place, health wise, and long may it continue...
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Of course I will count tonight. I will also probably go way over my goal, which is fine too.