Any binge eating suffers up for an 8 week challenge?

Options
Hey guys, so with the rolling in of the new year and thus new years resolutions, I have decided, as someone who struggles with binge eating disorder, to give myself an 8 week challenge and see if I can kick the habit.
So basically through January and February; though I would love to see some fat loss, my main goal is to develop healthier habits with eating.
Anyone else interested?

Replies

• musetle
    Options
    *sufferers
    wow.
  • Lol yes!!! I am so ready to eat like a normal person...that's actually my New Year's Resolution:)
  • musetle
    Options
    Lol yes!!! I am so ready to eat like a normal person...that's actually my New Year's Resolution:)

awesome! I friended you :)
  • LilchookNZ
    Options
    Hi, definitely a challenge I would love to join! Perfect timing for me, I've lost a little bit of weight but still haven't managed to kick the binge and emotional stuff yet.
  • happinessishealth
    Options
    Yes I am in! I have had a binge eating problem for two and a bit long years now, and while I have lost some chub my binges have got in the way and really slowed down progress. So yes I am ready in 2014 to really kick the habit, I am already two days since my last binge and willing that this is 2 days of the rest of my life binge free. Lets do this :)
  • musetle
    musetle Posts: 70
    Options
    added both you guys! :) should I create a group or something?
  • Sunka1
    Sunka1 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you all. After over a decade of suffering I managed to kick it in the butt through diet changes and amino acid supplements. It's been 7 years since I pulled myself out and I wish you all so much love and support. You can feel better.
  • mellowadam
    mellowadam Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Haven't binged since February of this year. I still occasionally get the urge but I won't let myself give in. Last time I fell off the wagon I gained 60 pounds. Never again!!!!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Me. I m up for the challenge. didn't start binging until recently stress with work and debt.
  • stephlw
    stephlw Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I would love the challenge. I thought I would start my healthy plan today... made it to dinner (always my problem area) had pizza buffet. Not pretty
  • loyalrebel
    loyalrebel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I would love a challenge.
  • daniellabella986
    daniellabella986 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Nice to see I'm not the only one :) I'm down to try it, I have the same problem and it's ruined my weight - it's so exhausting and I want to get rid of it for good!
  • soupandcookies
    soupandcookies Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • musetle
    Options
    fantastic, added all of you!
  • musetle
    Options
    created a group
  • FitMolly182
    FitMolly182 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I need. My goal is definitely to just develop a healthy relationship with food!
  • krw1989
    krw1989 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes! Please add me. :)
  • loseforgood30
    loseforgood30 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I need! Add me in! Do you think we could add a 8 week challenge of tracking our food daily along with managing binging? Just a thought. :)
  • Sophieanna17
    Sophieanna17 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Please add me, thanks!!!
  • manda79rn
    manda79rn Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added too, please!