Options

Replies

• glockman17
    Options
    still have that to look forward to :(
  • kelseyjsnyder
    kelseyjsnyder Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I did 23 minutes on my stationary bike while watching the rose parade on tv!! Ill probably do more later
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    If shoveling out the driveway and sidewalks count I got in a solid hour so far today. Did my normal stretch's this morning but walk ways are still snow covered and icy so will wait on that.
  • Will32283
    Will32283 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    yep!
  • Wenchiness
    Wenchiness Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Just because the earth made an arbitrary circle around the sun doesn't mean life stops. I did my 8:30 aerobics class, followed by a half hour of laps in the pool followed by an hour of water aerobics followed by strength training and a half hour of spinning. Then I went to the Chinese buffet and gorged on glistening bbq ribs until I was happy again. Now I believe I will reward myself with a nap. MMmmm nap.
    Tomorrow I'll do pretty much the same thing minus the buffet and probably the nap.
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    did yoga with my 5year old and am going to the gym after i feed cloth and probly wash my kids
  • GillianJ82
    GillianJ82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started C25K on my treadmill
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    45 Mins. of heavy lifting...now, time for heavy eating! :tongue:
  • Athena53
    Athena53 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Fortunately, our gym was open till 2, so I got in an hour on the elliptical and half an hour on the stationary bike. After a week of eating Christmas cookies and enjoying more wine than usual, it's good to be getting back to normal.
  • BettyBombshell6
    BettyBombshell6 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    A new branch of Planet Fitness opened near my house, so I switched my home gym and went there for the first time today. It was so nice! And it wasn't too busy, but there were quite a few people there. I broke in my new running shoes and did some strength training as well. Happy New Year!
  • jessykab74
    jessykab74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Yes I did. About a 1/2hr in to my workout the owner of the club asked if I wanted to work out with him. Honestly.........all my muscles are like Jelly......places where I didn't know there were muscles. Great way to start the 2014.
  • GradatimFerociter
    GradatimFerociter Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Yes, though not particularly hard.
  • LifeJacketWaterJogger
    Options
    Yes I did, I started my day with a Stability and Mobility workout from Daily Burn website, burned 483 calories..then a Focus T-25 with Gamma phase, then some Kickboxing workout with my girls Jillian Michaels, I started this year with some awesome burns, I am a Winner for sure.
  • TeishaMitchell
    TeishaMitchell Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Two rounds of snow shoveling! But going to hit the gym a little later once the plow trucks clear my street.
  • hcobb33
    hcobb33 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Yep Zumba DVD at home.
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    Not yet, since I rolled out of bed with a mild hangover and twenty minutes to get ready for work.

And after work I'm going to my sister's for a good luck New Year's dinner, but then after THAT, I'll finally get my workout in. It's upper body lifting day, so OHP, BOR, bench press, dips, and pushups, here I come. I'll be full of lucky ham, beans, and greens, so I better be killing it.
  • jlc041979
    jlc041979 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Yep, got my workout done first thing this morning, a combo of elliptical and some strength training.
  • gonnapop
    Options
    Did 40 mins on the elliptical... first time that machine has been used in a while.
  • MzzFaith
    MzzFaith Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Yes, cardio, full intense, with some yoga
  • EvaStrange
    EvaStrange Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    A couple of weeks ago I was rather too good at feigning interest in a hobby, out of politeness, and as a result, may call myself the survivor of an excrutiating five-hour-long mountainbiking tour now. Controlled fun food orgy ensued. :smile: