Did you exercise today?

Options

Replies

• RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I started my day with cardio with a Zumba class (only 3 of us there this morning) - tomorrow will be working with a trainer.. What have you done or plan to do to this first day of the new year?

Completed 3rd day of Insanity - Cardio Power & Resistance work out.

Raining sweat. :sick:
  • fitgirlandfoodie
    fitgirlandfoodie Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Yup, 6 mile walk on treadmill at 4.7mph at 3.5% incline and a deep deep spring clean of the house (I usually wouldn't count housework..but this defo counted as out of the ordinary)
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    5 mile cross country run for me. Rained hard, very muddy and slippy up the hills so it was fab.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    eh I might…my hangover is not as bad as I thought it would be..

today would be sprints and abs…but might save that for sunday and just do my regular upper and lower workout on thursday and Friday
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Not yet. I will be when I get home this evening. Lifting day. Probably add some cardio to balance out the bday cake I ate.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Yup...deadlift day. Walking like a newborn giraffe.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Yep....6 am this morning. :bigsmile:
  • RunnerElizabeth
    RunnerElizabeth Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I ran a 5k race! New pr of 26:04 by 48 seconds too! And it was 24F, 12 with the wind chill! Very happy with this!
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    only a 20 minute walk today but thats more than my usual LOL
  • chezjuan
    chezjuan Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I did. I started with an hour-long full body workout with my personal trainer and then ran three and a half miles. Great start to the year.
  • BetterKimmer
    BetterKimmer Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    No work out today. I knew my gym would be closed, so I killed it over the weekend and last couple of days. Day off then back to the grind. Happy New Year!!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    hit the weight room as usual and did a little cardio...not a whole lot though (30 minutes easy elliptical) because I had a pretty long bike ride yesterday.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    5k this AM.
    28:43

Lost time cuz I overheated and had to walk to remove a layer.
    Bummed, wanted to beat my Turkey day 5k time (27:52.95 -not my PR tho)
  • Marcia315
    Marcia315 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    60 minutes on the elliptical this morning. Zumba toning this afternoon.
  • Crystal01012014
    Options
    I walked for a hour pushing a trolley around the supemarket, had a mad cleaning session at home and did some stretches before I do Insanity Fast&Furious tomorrow. Day on day off for me but on days off I stretch! :)
  • sad0711
    sad0711 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yes, I ran 6 miles today instead of eating lunch. Going to the in-laws for supper, always a lot to eat there. Also training for half marathon that is next month.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Planned a leg workout, but skipped it because my knees and one hip are sore due to pissed off IT bands after yesterday's run - too much too soon after taking time off over Christmas. :tongue:

Need to get my pups out for a walk later though. Happy New Year!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Yep. Went to the Y and did a Zumba class. :)
  • bbrahma
    bbrahma Posts: 14
    Options
    I did 45 mins of cardio (20 on treadmill random hills and 25 on bike random level 7) and then just stretched for 25 mins. Came home and shoveled snow for another 45, though! I guess you can work with mother nature to get your exercise in, right?
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Am sitting here waiting for my husband and daughter to get ready to go to the gym. Will do the elliptical for some cardio then weights for strength training. Pumped and ready to go!