Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Why Do You Want to be Thinner/Healthier?

13»

Replies

• To be able to keep up with my active 4 year old son. As well as be a good role model for him and teach him the importance of activity as opposed to being a couch potato.

Mainly to look good, and be able to shop without feeling awful that something doesn't look good on me because I'm overweight.

Finally, to actually feel good about myself, gain more confidence and not dread being in pictures.
  • katierrt
    katierrt Posts: 113 Member
    Purely for health reasons. I have xanthelasmas under my eyes, my grandfather had them above his eyes and he died of a massive heart attack. I don't know if I can change my destiny, but I'm going to give it my best shot!
  • mat136
    mat136 Posts: 35
    yes I want to be thin and powerful at the same time
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Mine is so I can look the way I want to look.. Purely for myself. But also a big middle finger to anyone that has doubted me or made me feel awful.

Something like that! At start, it was purely a matter of looking goog in sexy clothes. I didn't know how much better I would FEEL; but I welcomed it with open arms. I'll say aesthetic is the motivation and well being is the reward
  • biggsterjackster
    biggsterjackster Posts: 419 Member
    I care less, what other people think or say about me. I am very strict with myself and hate looking fat. It starts looking in the mirror and seeing fat hanging out everywhere. Disgusting. For me, skinny is attractive, fat not.
  • edwardkim85
    edwardkim85 Posts: 438 Member
    So I can defeat Kim Jong Un in hand to hand combat and unite north and south korea.
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Be around for my kids and to be a good example for them.
    And clothing choices. Skinny people have much more choices! :)

• 1. I fit into my old clothes again.
    2. I'm running again.
    3. I don't balk over being weighed at my physical.
    4. Finding better stress responses to replace stress-eating gives me more peace of mind.

These are my exact reasons!!! We can do this!!
  • PaulaRicco
    PaulaRicco Posts: 35 Member
    I want to be the best version of myself that I can be. I no longer spend my life wishing and hoping - I spend my life doing!