2013 Goal Reached and My Success Story - 118 Pounds Lost

Options

Replies

• sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Wow... you look great. Very inspiring... thanks for sharing!
  • nielsonfam
    nielsonfam Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I love your FB post - what a great perspective! You look amazing - congrats on the weight loss!
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congratulations!!! You are truly an inspiration :)
  • watercolormama
    watercolormama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Great story! It never ceases to amaze me when women lose weight, eat right, exercise, their skin looks so good, they pull their hair back, wear little to no make-up and they look so pretty......you are no exception! All the best to you in 2014!
  • jrussoalesi
    jrussoalesi Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story with us. This is exactly what I needed to see today as i "restart" and commit to "Finish what I started" two years ago. You have given me just the inspiration I was looking for this morning. The smile on your face in the afters is worth way more that the weight ticker under anyone's posts. I want to feel like you do in that picture.

Have a fantastic year enjoying your healthy strong new body!
  • FindMyInnerAthlete
    FindMyInnerAthlete Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You are looking absolutely fab-you-less!!! I needed to see this! I needed the reassurance that this can and will happen with will and determination! You got this chica! Way to go!
  • lauraedu
    lauraedu Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You look great!
  • JunebugJuni
    Options
    You look like a totally different person! AWESOME!
  • gonnapop
    Options
    Amazing! you inspired me a lot! I WOULD LOVE TO DO WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i think this is my favorite transformation i've seen in a LONG time. first of all, you really tell a story with your photos....and you're a good writer too. combined with the dramatic weight loss and lifestyle changes---we see a beautiful woman get more and more confident. it's truly amazing! thank you so much for sharing your ups and downs with us. congrats on your success!!!!
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I love how proud your husband looks in the dressing room photo. You've done an amazing job and look fantastic! Congratulations on your success!
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!

This is a great success story :flowerforyou:
  • susanmc31
    susanmc31 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! You look amazing and I love your story, you have come a long way! Congrats!
  • happieharpie
    happieharpie Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful, but you always WERE beautiful. I cringed when you criticized your appearance even while pregnant! That body gave you a wonderful child! THAT'S A MIRACLE!

I'm about half way to a healthier size and I don't want you to think I'm being critical of you, but I so hope that you can reframe your thinking to accept the fact that although you were large in size, you achieved so much in spite of all you had on your plate!

An amazing job of getting healthier and stronger and more in keeping with your vision of yourself.

Blessings and BE WELL!
  • marcellara
    marcellara Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Such an amazing transformation! I love your story, it is very touching and inspiring. My sister and I had a similar childhood so I have an idea where you are coming from! I love the facebook post you added too very touching. Great job and keep up all you terrific work! Happy New Year :D
  • jenn559896
    jenn559896 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    This is beyond inspiring!!!!! You look amazing! congrats
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!! You look great!
  • newnarelle
    newnarelle Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work - great inspiration for me as I am roughly same weight and same weight loss goals. For the record you were always gorgeous, but can see how much more confidence you have with your new stunning self! Go girl!
  • chocolatechip18
    Options
    That is amazing, the change in your face is very striking! You look like a different person! well done is an understatement!
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are truly a "Phoenix" - out of the ashes, you arose anew! And just think about what a good example you'll be setting for your daughter and future generations. =) My favorite part of your story - your smiles in your later photos. =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!