Options

Replies

• lilmidnightwolf
    lilmidnightwolf Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I want to join the challenge but dnt have IG :cry: any other ideas?:wink:
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    I Will do this challenge too!!!! Count me in!!!! I love your sense of humor!!!
    Nadia, hey girl!!!!! I'm glad I can count you in. I'll see you around!
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    Sign me up! I'll follow you on IG

Thanks so much for following. I'm following back as well!
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    I'm in. Just sent a request. The workout thing may not be the easiest for me with a 5 year old that won't ever let me work out, but I'll do my best!

Trust me when I say I know exactly what you mean. My 4 year old munchkin is the same. The only way I'll be able to achieve this is to work out earlyyyy in the morning before I wake her up for school.
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    I am in. Sent you a request

Thanks so much Pam! I'm following back!!!!!
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    Once I figure out how to use instagram - figure the teens in this house will assist me lol, I am in :) gained 16 lbs over the last 2 months my ticker now is under 50 lost and I was up to 65 :(

You're so sweet @ the teens in this house will assist me. It's ok. I'll be on here as well.
  • conhalp
    Options
    I just signed up and the 90 day challenge sounds perfect! I am not an instagram user, but will be mfp!
  • calamity71
    calamity71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I can relate. I am ready for the challenge. Down 40, up 20, down 1. Ready to lose those 19 repeat calories and 20 new ones! I don't do instagram, but would love to be part of your MFP challenge.
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    I want to join the challenge but dnt have IG :cry: any other ideas?:wink:

I've created a group. I'll add you in a sec.
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    I can relate. I am ready for the challenge. Down 40, up 20, down 1. Ready to lose those 19 repeat calories and 20 new ones! I don't do instagram, but would love to be part of your MFP challenge.

I'm going to add you to my group shortly, thanks so much!
  • Iratherbefit1
    Iratherbefit1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i love posting pics on IG... totally in for this challenge; my user name is rlpi

This is the last year that I am starting OVER!

Does anyone own a fitbit?
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    i love posting pics on IG... totally in for this challenge; my user name is rlpi

This is the last year that I am starting OVER!

Does anyone own a fitbit?

thanks so much for joining.
  • aevonvett
    aevonvett Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    What a great idea. I'm in.
  • browsingchiklet
    browsingchiklet Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! My goal this year is to lose 50 lbs by my 50th bday in October :)
  • CulturedCowgurl
    CulturedCowgurl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Im a SOOO IN!
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    OK, I'm in.
    I'll shoot for 12 pounds down (which would be 87 lbs to go) on my ticker once I get there.

I've had a minor Holiday setback (gained 3 back) but I'm ready to buckle down again.
  • lhinds85
    lhinds85 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Sent you a follow request on instagram.
  • Barb_102
    Options
    "Talk about getting comfortable and feeling myself. I can see it oh so clearly: I thought to myself, “I just lost 30+ lbs. What harm will one big mac do?” One big mac turned into a can of coke and a medium (sometimes large) iced caramel latte with whip and extra caramel from Dunkin Donuts DAILY. If I felt extra skinny, I’d opt for twice a day. Not only did I gain every ounce back but I gained about 10 extra pounds on top of that."

-->I can SOOOO relate to this. Count me in!
  • autarm
    autarm Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in. Can't wait. Power in numbers! Let's do this!
  • TonyandMichelleWilson
    Options
    Great idea! Also kicking it up a notch...noticed that my Jan 2013 weight was the same, only a 1/2 less than my Jan 2014 weight! Wish other things I lose were so easy to find as that 12 lbs was! I believe in healthy eating and exercise is the way also, no magic diet or pill will do the job. Started following you. "girl4tony" on Instagram.
    Michelle