ANYONE with long term cleanse success?

Options
13»

Replies

• jennegan1
    jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    that chick on the real housewives always seems to be doing the master cleanse.

Which one? I just about watch every episode though I truly dont pay attention all too much....maybe thats why they are all crazy lol
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I do the plasma cleanse. It's basically where your blood goes all around all your tissues, and the excess carbon dioxide, which is a toxin that's a waste product of cellular respiration, goes into the plasma of the blood, and then as your heart pumps it around your body, it eventually gets to the lungs, where it gets breathed out. yeah it's that easy you just breathe it out!

Plasma also transports excess amino acids to the liver, which breaks them down into urea, then the plasma (great stuff that it is) transports that urea to the kidneys to be peed out. Like you just go to the bathroom and pee, and all those toxins just get flushed down the toilet. Wow, is there anything this plasma can't cleanse?

Plasma, the most effective cleanse like since forever!! Yay for plasma!

plasma.jpg
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I do the plasma cleanse. It's basically where your blood goes all around all your tissues, and the excess carbon dioxide, which is a toxin that's a waste product of cellular respiration, goes into the plasma of the blood, and then as your heart pumps it around your body, it eventually gets to the lungs, where it gets breathed out. yeah it's that easy you just breathe it out!

Plasma also transports excess amino acids to the liver, which breaks them down into urea, then the plasma (great stuff that it is) transports that urea to the kidneys to be peed out. Like you just go to the bathroom and pee, and all those toxins just get flushed down the toilet. Wow, is there anything this plasma can't cleanse?

<snip picture>

I do this too, and even one better. I donated blood last week to get rid of some of my old plasma and replace it with new, fresh stuff. Sucks for the people who get my used blood!
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    I want people to come forward and say they lost weight using cleanses just so we can argue and say it was the deficit and not the cleanse.

I reckon I'll be waitin' an eternity....
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I want people to come forward and say they lost weight using cleanses just so we can argue and say it was the deficit and not the cleanse.

Or..."It worked for me last time I lost weight," lol.

I think if I had just asked "Anyone with cleanse success" and left off the bit about getting to goal and maintenance there would be hundreds of positive responses.
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Definitely in!
  • neandermagnon
    Options

<snip picture>

I do this too, and even one better. I donated blood last week to get rid of some of my old plasma and replace it with new, fresh stuff. Sucks for the people who get my used blood!

I think they'd be quite grateful in that they don't have enough of their own blood. I know I would be. Used blood is better than no blood at all. (But my own blood remaining in my body is of course the most preferred option.)
  • neandermagnon
    Options

Or..."It worked for me last time I lost weight," lol.

I think if I had just asked "Anyone with cleanse success" and left off the bit about getting to goal and maintenance there would be hundreds of positive responses.

a) I think you're right

and

b) this is a testable hypothesis
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    crickets.gif
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    crickets.gif

^^^^ this