• Harrisonsauntie
    Options
    0 :(

One of my goals though :)
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I can do about 7-9 at 64kg bodyweight.
    Currently up to 9 at about 215lbs. Grip pain seems to be the biggest limiting factor. It really hurts my hands/forearms to have to hold on for too long. I need to try to rig something up with straps sometimes and see if I can do more.

Tried the hook grip mate?
  • AverageUkDude
    AverageUkDude Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    about 40 with straps as it flares my tendinitis in my elbow im only 84kg though ^^
  • CarlKRobbo
    CarlKRobbo Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    About 12 Strict., But I hardly train reps on pull-ups, Normally do 4-6 with +20KG\44Lbs
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I can do ONE :drinker:
  • amwood89
    amwood89 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    None :)
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    None, but it's my goal for this year. They reward lower body weight and while I am in a healthy body fat range, I weigh 175 pounds so I've gotta build up about 40 more pounds of strength. I've been doing pole fitness for a year so I feel my grip strength is good. I have a lot of smaller gals I work out with who can do them put cannot press or pull down as much as me, so it does get me down a bit. I need to remember to compare myself to myself and no one else.
  • CynthiaT60
    CynthiaT60 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I can do 5.
    Minus 5.
    :laugh: This is better than the "zero" I was going to post.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    All the way down, arms locked out at the bottom, then chins over bar.
    No flailing of the legs or butterfly pullups.
    PB is 16 (narrow grip) but with a fair bit of flailing around on the last two or three!
    How many could you do at first? how did you progress?
    Started out at 5 or 6 (wide grip) but I was already well over body weight for lat pull down.
    Progressed fairly quickly to over 10 by doing a variety of grips and widths but taking ages to add any more. Fatigue gets me more than grip.

As a side note I started out doing parallel bar dips at the same time and progressed much quicker from the same sort of starting point - PB is now 24.
  • BradHallFitness
    BradHallFitness Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Wide grip I've maxed out at 22, last 2 knees came up some so can't count the last 2 based on your question, so technically 20. Chin ups 25. L-sit normal width forward grip pull ups 20.
  • Taterpoof
    Taterpoof Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Just got my first 1 last week!! =D
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    15 at 87kg.

Use to be way better at them. Neglected them for a bit and now working my way back up again. (normally do low reps with weight though)
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    I haven't maxed pull ups in a long time, I'm probably in the low to mid 20's @ 173 lbs.
  • loricshields47
    loricshields47 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I tried yesterday for fun and managed a 1/2 of one lol I'm pretty light but that didn't seem to help. :P