Friends in their 40's

Options

Replies

• admanMike
    admanMike Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    49 here and I agree...it's tougher...but very doable. Get R Done!
  • aka_Kamalevantis
    Options
    Hi, I turned 40 in October, I'm struggling at the moment although up to Christmas it has been pretty plain sailing for me.... Feel free to add me, I'm always happy to offer advice or just be an ear if people need me xXx
  • Bloomboom
    Bloomboom Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I turned 47 today. Since October I have lost 30 lbs. I set reachable goals and have "hit" two of them. A few more pounds to go (5-7)and I am slowly working on strength and toning plans.

Feel to add me. I'm new to posting but am looking forward to being more involved.
  • biggjenn
    biggjenn Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    41 years old here. Please feel free to add me. I am looking to give and receive support.
  • Spiderkeys
    Spiderkeys Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm not 40 years old until tomorrow, but yeah I gained my weight mostly in my late 30s, now Ill be in 40 and its time I said bye bye to my 30s friends, and join the wiser 40 force, feel free to add me if you don't already have too many on your list already.
  • reily152
    Options
    Love to have u add me. Great of u to start this strand. Looking to friend people my age. I am just starting today! :)
  • reily152
    Options
    I just started today. I am 43 and just found this thread- looking for friends the same age. :). Can I add u?
  • bid1130
    bid1130 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    46 here It seems like it is getting harder and harder to stay in shape and lose weight!!
  • smalacarne
    Options
    So true!! I'll be 45 in April, hoping to be a Fabulous 45 :happy:
  • jas16
    jas16 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I've been working out for a few months now and really struggling to get back down to my target weight. Lost 4 lbs of 15 so far. It used to come right back off after my lazy streaks but this time at 41 it is putting up a fight.
  • Braydensmommy415
    Braydensmommy415 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    45 here, 50 pounds gone and 45 to go...always looking for additional support. MFP has been my savior along with all the friends and family that have been here for me the past 9 months!
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Just turned 43, feel free to add me. :smile: I'm all for the support encouragement!! Here every day!
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    Just turned 42... Feeling like 30 though. Anyone can add me, I log every day.
  • 1soccerdad
    1soccerdad Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Right in the middle of the 40's and I am open for adds.
  • Teee71
    Teee71 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends too, not really fussed on ages but would be awesome to have some in my age range, please add me too :)
  • TXSweety09
    Options
    48 and feeling great!!! Have a LONG way to get to goal but every pound lost I feel better and better!! Please feel free to add me... the more the merrier!!!!!! Good Luck and God Bless!!!!!!!
  • SCV34
    SCV34 Posts: 2,048 Member
    Options
    I'm not 40 years old until tomorrow, but yeah I gained my weight mostly in my late 30s, now Ill be in 40 and its time I said bye bye to my 30s friends, and join the wiser 40 force, feel free to add me if you don't already have too many on your list already.

In another topic you said that your birthday was on Sunday the fifth. I only mention it because I wanted to make sure and wish you a happy birthday, maybe I read something incorrectly.:smile:
  • mklassy123
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm 47 and I'm so tired of the yo yo thing, plus it really does get harder to lose the older we get. I will say that even if the pounds are coming off at a snail's pace right now, I do feel significantly better when I am eating better and exercising.
  • HRLaurie614
    HRLaurie614 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    45, 46 in June. Feel free to add me.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I just started today. I am 43 and just found this thread- looking for friends the same age. :). Can I add u?

Most certainly! I am overwhelmed at the response to this post. So glad to know I'm not the only out there in this boat.