OFFICAL MFP DATING THREAD

Options

Replies

• Leela30
    Leela30 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! I hope this thread has worked for someone.

Female
    22yrs old
    Currently in Columbus, OH....still consider Long Island, NY my home (away for school)
    Looking for males around 22-26
    May or may not relocate seeing as though I don't really even know where I'm going to be next year
  • Cubetor
    Options
    hehe, I think I might as well give this a try

Male
    34 Years old
    Currently in Traverse City, MI
    Looking for females 22-42 or whatever really
    Would relocate for the right woman. hehe other than that info is on profile
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    My husband thinks this is a great idea, just not for me!!

We met online playing Nationstates (not a dating site obviously) But I would love for one of you guys to find happiness like we have.

16560_194340033768_658183768_2908577_6672209_n.jpg

xXx
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    My husband thinks this is a great idea, just not for me!!

We met online playing Nationstates (not a dating site obviously) But I would love for one of you guys to find happiness like we have.

16560_194340033768_658183768_2908577_6672209_n.jpg

xXx

This is precious! Congratulations!

And, wow, this thread has really started to pick up lately. :tongue:
  • RainbowBrite85
    Options
    Female
    25 Years old
    Norway!
    My husband said I could try to replace him since the chances of finding another Norwegian were almost 0 and because he's been keeping the chocolate from me... it seems like a good idea!

On a serious note though, I'll take any friends. =)
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Ok why not?

57 year old female as of November 7.

Live in Washington State--metro Portland area.

Willing to date single Christian male aged 57 or older.

May be willing to locate. (Especially to the Midwest i.e. Illinois, Missouri, Iowa, Kansas area.)

Damn. I can't believe it. Just south of Washington but I'm 56. Just missed the cut. I'm too YOUNG now??

Hey RoadDog--

Your luck is getting better. We are the same age, and I am just across the river from you!!:noway: :noway: :noway: :wink:

Seriously, --just kidding. I understand how your wife feels. I once felt the same way, but it was a bit of a onesided philosophy--which is why I am no longer married!! LOL

I am female, age 56, no kids, other than the four-legged canine type.

Looking for male friendship and maybe more. Can't relocate at this time due to family obligations and besides, I like my home.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Ok why not?

57 year old female as of November 7.

Live in Washington State--metro Portland area.

Willing to date single Christian male aged 57 or older.

May be willing to locate. (Especially to the Midwest i.e. Illinois, Missouri, Iowa, Kansas area.)

Damn. I can't believe it. Just south of Washington but I'm 56. Just missed the cut. I'm too YOUNG now??

Hey RoadDog--

Your luck is getting better. We are the same age, and I am just across the river from you!!:noway: :noway: :noway: :wink:

Seriously, --just kidding. I understand how your wife feels. I once felt the same way, but it was a bit of a onesided philosophy--which is why I am no longer married!! LOL

I am female, age 56, no kids, other than the four-legged canine type.

Looking for male friendship and maybe more. Can't relocate at this time due to family obligations and besides, I like my home.

You must be loving the weather, huh? Too much darn rain. My sister lives up in Vancouver. I get up that way every Sunday at least. I play on a soccer team in Salmon Creek. Getting a little old to run with the youngsters, so I moved back to the Goalkeeper position about 20 years ago. Plan to play until I am at least 60 if my health allows. I am older than most of the player's parents now.
  • weaklink109
    Options
    .......You must be loving the weather, huh? Too much darn rain. My sister lives up in Vancouver. I get up that way every Sunday at least. I play on a soccer team in Salmon Creek. Getting a little old to run with the youngsters, so I moved back to the Goalkeeper position about 20 years ago. Plan to play until I am at least 60 if my health allows. I am older than most of the player's parents now.

Guess the rain is a reminder of why they call this part of the world the "Pacific NorthWET":laugh: :laugh: I am north of the Glen Jackson Bridge not far from I-205. You must play at the indoor facility in Salmon Creek. Some acquaintances of mine own an indoor soccer facility in Oregon. I have watched games there from time to time, but have never played.

When I lived in Portland, my ex and I used to hit the Horse Brass Pub, and there always seemed to be a gaggle of soccer players in there. Always thought soccer was as good a reason as any to drink beer!!!!:noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Happy goaltending!!
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Wow... No Texas females???? What the H? Come on ladies!
  • roylawrence87
    Options
    I don't want to "date" per se, but I'd like to make some friends.

Jackson, Mississippi
    Not willing/able to relocate (in school)
    Interested in males around 22-32
    Maybe I'd later date. Just not this hot second :smile:

You know, I used to live in Columbus, MS. Meh, oh well... I now live in Houston, TX.
  • apetty21
    apetty21 Posts: 137
    Options
    You know, I used to live in Columbus, MS. Meh, oh well... I now live in Houston, TX.

Ha I bet you don't Mississippi very much! Texas is much better. I like Dallas and San Antonio. Haven't really been west of that.
  • roylawrence87
    Options

Ha I bet you don't Mississippi very much! Texas is much better. I like Dallas and San Antonio. Haven't really been west of that.

Nope sure don't. You could move here after school. Thats what I did.
  • apetty21
    apetty21 Posts: 137
    Options

Nope sure don't. You could move here after school. Thats what I did.

After school there's no telling where I'll go. Stay here? Probably not. :p
  • AdventureVia
    AdventureVia Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    geez get a room... er thread.... you two!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    geez get a room... er thread.... you two!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: PM's are a beautiful thing.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I live in Texas! :tongue:
  • weaklink109
    Options
    I live in Texas! :tongue:

Do you want congratulations or a ticket outta state?:noway: :wink: :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I live in Washington State. I'd like to have a ticket out of state.
  • weaklink109
    Options
    I live in Washington State. I'd like to have a ticket out of state.

Have you considered Texas?:wink: ....maybe you could trade places with RedNeckW...LOL.

Funny, I am in Washington state myself, but I don't want to leave.
  • brookenicole12
    Options
    hmm this looks fun...why not.

Sex: female
    Age range : 18-28ish
    Relocate?: depends