Looking for friends! :)

Options
Hey, my name is Samantha and I'm 23 years old and I live in MI. I'm looking for some new friends to chat with and to inspire and motivate each other.

If this sounds like you, add me :)

Thanks!

Replies

• heathmarie143
    heathmarie143 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 27 and live in Pittsburgh. I love having friends on here to talk with and keep each other motivated!
  • WhisperAnne
    Options
    I'll add you! I'm 22, from Delaware
  • cooky_monster
    cooky_monster Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Add ME! Im 22 and from England :happy:
  • theopenforum
    theopenforum Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend :)
    I like tree huggers :P
  • akoorn1982
    akoorn1982 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    Add me, i'm 21 and in michigan!! Looking to lose about 20-25 pounds!!!
  • NicholsJD
    NicholsJD Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well (: I'm Jacey, 22, from East Tennessee. I've lost 10 lbs so far, but have a ways to go to my goal weight.

Starting- 158lbs
    Current-147lbs
    Goal-127-117lbs

I need friends that can help me stay motivated! :heart:
  • tjfharo
    Options
    Hi all!
    I am in my mid twenties living in the Deep South of the Carolinas ... trying to stay clear of all the fabulous BBQ!!!! I am a night shift nurse, wanna be runner, and lover of spinning at the gym!!! Friends needed and welcome!!! Also looking to lose about another 10-15 pounds... the ones that kill me to keep off!!
  • GreenEggsNHan
    GreenEggsNHan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too! Feel free to add me. I'm 25, living in Houston Texas as a night shift RN, training for a half marathon in march, and wanting to lose some stubborn pounds!
  • Urban_Princess
    Urban_Princess Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 26 in Ont. Looking to lose 50lbs. I log everyday and I'm a clean eater (or at least I try!)..looking forward to meeting new people!
  • JaneE1967
    JaneE1967 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from New Zealand and have just started on MFP. Happy for anyone on here to add me as I also need some friends for mutual support. :wink:
  • zippy90210
    Options
    I'm 23 and live in Western Australia :) feel free to add. I've just joined and are looking for friends :)
  • ambermpage
    ambermpage Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. It helps to have people to support you!
  • livelaughloveandfitness
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me!! I'm just starting my journey to loose weight! I've got about 70 to loose!
  • RT_ASB
    RT_ASB Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi

I am 35 from Pitt also. Working mom of 2 kids and just started mfp. I have 35 lbs to lose. Can I add you guys? I can definitely use some motivation and support.

RT
  • a10in2010
    Options
    Add me too! Would love to have more friends -we can encourage each other! I just started again and am ready to get healthy and need to lose about 50 lbs. MFP says I can only eat 1200 cals but only lost 1 lb from last week. Hormones are off though so maybe that's why. I'm in Oklahoma. Feel free to add me!
  • Swtash42
    Options
    Hello from NC!! I'm Ashley and I would love to have friends to help motivate and support me through my journey and I will do the same for you. I have a long way to go. :)