Friends in their 40's

Options

Replies

• SusyPatty
    SusyPatty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me on. I have turned this website into a habit.
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Hi! :) I'm 46 and actually found my weight loss slowed down in my late 30s. You're not alone!

Same here! I'll be 40 in July.
  • PoisonDartFrog
    PoisonDartFrog Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    42 and trying to loose 70lbs.
    I was very skinny in my youth and then I hit late 30s.
    Feel free to add me.
  • LeslieN65
    LeslieN65 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi there:-) I am always looking for friends that are interactive...so many start out strong and then poof!! vanish:-) Lol...I am committed to this lifestyle....not a phase for me:-)
  • JuD8994
    JuD8994 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me JuD8994. My name is Judy. I live in NE Louisiana. I am 42 will turn 43 in April. I have always and still battle my weight but at the age of 40 I definitely notice a change. I started running last year and am trying to live a healthier lifestyle. Feel free to add me. Lets make the 40's the best!!!! Happy New Year!!
  • mewiest
    mewiest Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am 45 and have 80 lbs to go. A look into my yo-yo history is on my profile...on my way down again.
    I would love to have some friends and encouragement online so anyone else who is looking for some support, please add me!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and lost about 56 pounds about 3 years ago using MFP. It was tough, but not impossible. However, I lost focus 2 years ago and then the last year has been brutal personally with loss after loss. I'm back and determined...and always looking for friends.

I hope you add me. We can all use the extra support.
  • zakhellas
    zakhellas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi guys

I am 44 and just starting again for the millionth time but this time doing it right.. I need friends also to get through this scary time so please feel free to add me. I will add some as well.

Thanks
  • bwogilvie
    bwogilvie Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 45 and down about 45 lbs. since last January 7.
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    LovingLifeInCalifornia Posts: 9,362 Member
    Options
    I'm 43....and ready to do this thing! :)
  • bridge749
    bridge749 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just turned 40 and am trying to lose the baby weight. ( I have a 4 yr old and a 1 1/2 yr old) Please add me!!
  • dcarr67
    dcarr67 Posts: 1,403
    Options
    46 here. Didnt realize there were so many of us on here :)
  • todd6977
    todd6977 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    44 here anyone can add me if they want im here all the time
  • melissayoungblood
    melissayoungblood Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am 40 and just joined. My metabolism crashed at 31. Feel free to add me. I can use all the motivation as well.
  • caffeinated_frog
    caffeinated_frog Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Turning 40 this year, is that close enough? Feel free to add me too.
  • RiverDancer68
    RiverDancer68 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 and in the best shape of my life!! Started here almost 4 years ago and lost 30lbs...which was actually too much. Have gained back about 10lbs of that, and weigh what I did in high school, but instead of it being flab, it is muscle, so I look smaller! Yoga played a huge part, and logging all of my food on MFP. I stay on here to maintain (ignore my ticker, I need to change it), and to log my exercise. Feel free to add me :drinker:
  • RiverDancer68
    RiverDancer68 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm fabulously 42, will be 43 in May. (Geminis rule! :D) Feel free to add me. I'm totally dedicated to working out, and I eat 90% healthy & organic, and I log honestly.

OMG...is that you in your profile?? WOW!! I am impressed :drinker: I'm a Cancer, but I think we can still be friends :laugh: I also eat mainly organic.
  • tlelliott_2000
    Options
    42 here, this year I gained weight so easy and didn't change my diet or workouts, so now watching what I eat and low sugars, more moving to get back to my goal. 2014 will be great.
  • DEJ230
    DEJ230 Posts: 18
    Options
    I love being 40 something... Best years of my life, 48 and loving life... Love dedicated friends in their 40s ;-))
  • terrance250
    terrance250 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Ha! You old farts! I'm only 39 :P