New Year's Resolution

Options
They say that most New Year resolutions are broken by day 5....Well I'm on day 4 and counting... Im sticking with it!!

Replies

• LesBrock
    LesBrock Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Good for you, I started on the 1st and all's good so far.
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I never usually get going with the new years resolution until around the 5th as I tend to over do it on New Years eve and suffer for a few days after lol. Great news that you're sticking with your resolution. Keep up the great work!
  • Miss_james1990
    Miss_james1990 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Mine was cut back on smoking... I've had two since December 20th!
  • carolinerum2
    Options
    Yes, this is a New Year's resolution and I should have waited until the 5th or 6th. In New England we have been snowed in since Thursday, I was on track until yesterday afternoon - soooooo..... bored! Had some wine and then too much to eat.
    Good news, I recorded it all and am starting fresh this morning!
  • donnah19882013
    Options
    I also started on the 1st, so far so good! Good luck :-)
  • JennyAnne101
    JennyAnne101 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday.. :) very optimistic.. cleared my kitchen.. bought new healthier food.. made a food plan with calorie tracker and exercise plan that suits me and my job... looking to loose that 2 stone... good luck to everyone :flowerforyou:
  • ehdub
    ehdub Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    my husband and I started a weight loss wager on the 1st, only because we knew all holiday dinners would be done! good luck, and congrats so far!
  • zaimahin
    Options
    hello i m new too.. need motivation
  • doitmiss
    doitmiss Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i started on the 1st. its going good too just need to get more motivated and get to the gym. gym is the hardest part.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    my resolutions tend to be more...conceptual I guess...don't know if that's the right word....like this years resolutions were to try to just be a better me overall and grow spiritually and to help more people along the way. They don't tend to be things that are make or break in 5 days.
  • 2RobD
    2RobD Posts: 33
    Options
    Buy a Wii...get Wii fitness...and exercise at home...cheaper than a gym, and you can exercise in private.....just a thought...:smile: