Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Rewarding myself with new breasts

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Awesome idea!

I'm going to reward myself with a breast reduction, sorry guys but I'm tired of chronic backaches :ohwell:

blasphemer!!!
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Not judging...

My boobs look way bigger now that the rest of me is smaller. They're still small, don't get me wrong...it looks like I have new boobs though.

Yeah so...I didn't get new boobs, but I did buy smaller/tighter gym pants.
  • Kittyvicious1
    Kittyvicious1 Posts: 190 Member
    I'm 31 and 5'4 and I thought maybe my breast would look bigger as I lose weight, but to me they look like they are shrinking even after 3 kids. I'm blessed they don't look like deflated balloons they are a nice firm shaped.
  • aschroeder2749
    aschroeder2749 Posts: 172 Member
    I definitely will use fake boobs as a reward. But I refuse to do it until I have an amazing, tight body. I want to flaunt them, so I won't do it until i flaunt the rest. I'm a C, but I am still nursing my son at morning and night only. I'll probably be a deflated B when it's all said and done. lol
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    once you all have your fake breasts please feel free to pm me the pictures for judging...
  • 2_young_2B_old
    2_young_2B_old Posts: 90 Member
    I am not sure if I will reward with new boobs, but it is definitely an option. I'm 5'4, 260 lbs, and even at that weight I'm barely a B cup. They will be non-existent if I ever make it to my UGW, but by then I might be just too used to not having them that I won't want to have the surgery.

I hear they get in the way, I wouldn't know. Like I said barely B, and really that just one side the other is a solid A cup.

Planning a trip to Iceland though either way!
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    I'm going to a Vegas wedding in the spring and plan to get this: http://www.victoriassecret.com/swimwear/one-piece/cut-out-one-piece-very-sexy?ProductID=109528&CatalogueType=OLS

I'm only 30 and am pretty determined to be in bikini mode, but I have a huge scar on my abdomen (12" long, 2" wide) from a surgery I had. Plus I might still have some mommy belly so I think this is a better goal. If I wind up with rock hard abs, and really feel confident I might get a bikini and just accept that some people might see the scar.
    I have a back scar that runs along my spine and I have a chest scar that runs horizontally under my breasts. Both are very noticeable in bathing suits. Just rock your scar, and no one will notice or care.
  • Grumpsandwich
    Grumpsandwich Posts: 368 Member
    I WISH i could afford the same but a reduction and a lift! I began my lifestyle change because my breasts were overwhelming. After losing 50 pounds i've gone from a 44G/H to a 38E. Was hoping to be around a D cup by now lol. Now i'm toting around a cpl of meat filled stretched out gym socks on my chest! You're most welcome for the mental image folks!
    I think i'm just going to have to settle for new spanks lol
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    I'm a 44H...you can have some of mine....I've always been top heavy so I doubt mine will go away. But I do plan on rewarding myself with tattoos when I reach certain mini goal and of course a new wardrobe.When I reach my half way mark I think a trip to sin city is in order! And when I reach my ultimate goal weight I am going to treat myself to either a cruise to the bahamas or a trip to jamaica (never been and always wanted to go)
  • I have the same build as you I am a size 10-12, big legs and shoulders but i have a small breast size, i would love to get breast implants to even it all out but it's just so expensive! looking at around $13,000 in Australia and $5,000 over seas and that's risking it/ not insured. I wish i could get them done haha time to win the lotto :)
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    Once I've lost all of my weight, I'm hoping my breasts shrink to like a high C or a low D, they were PERFECT before I gained my weight. I don't know if they'll ever get back to the way they were but if not, I will work towards a breast lift and then get rid of the loose skin on my stomach. Not to mention: a new wardrobe for sure! But I'm still at the beginning of my journey. :)
  • ZombieBubbles
    ZombieBubbles Posts: 110 Member
    When I dropped from 150lbs to 138lbs I rewarded myself with 2 new tattoos and went to DragonCon. It was awesome and I love my tattoos. I haven't decided what my reward will be when I get to 130 but it will have to be something awesome. However I took a break and gained some of the weight back. I now weigh roughly 144. Also I'm a size 34DDD. So hard to find a bra that fits me properly.
  • Susay2942
    Susay2942 Posts: 211 Member
    I never had boobs until I gain 80 lbs! Now I just want them gone! Always in the way and tops dont fit right and OMG the bra issue! Maybe when I loose most of the weight I will feel proportional again!
  • As long as you post before and after pictures, that's cool.
  • mgorham13
    mgorham13 Posts: 168 Member
    IMG_0259_zps9ce74aba.jpg
  • riquid
    riquid Posts: 10 Member
    I'm actually considering it tbh. I've always been busty, 'only' a DD at 5'10" but they were full and had a nice shape. Now that I've started losing weight they immediately deflated and feel wobbly, all the firmness and perkiness gone and I'm not even halfway to my goal. I didn't think it would be that important to me but it turns out what little confidence I had was due to my breasts. They were always that one single thing I liked about my body and wasn't ashamed of, now I have nothing. So yeah, I'm starting to save up so I can get a lift or augmentation if I still deem it necessary but first I'll give my body and mind time to adjust to the new weight. It's a win-win situation, really. If I still don't like my boobs in two-three years I'll have a huge chunk of the money already at hand, if I decide against it I'll blow it all on a nice vacation!
  • craziwrld
    craziwrld Posts: 43 Member
    I'm getting a new tattoo with my grandpa, it will be his first one ever at 76 years old lol, though that may happen before I reach my finally goal since they live half way across the Country and I don't see them very often, then more tattoos and a new wardrobe, from over clothes to under clothes lol
  • chrisram88
    chrisram88 Posts: 43 Member
    When the time comes, i will go all out with a new closet, literally!!! My 2xl clothes fits alot better but man I wanna reach that L-XL range and shop at the stores i like!
  • crazyincolorado84
    crazyincolorado84 Posts: 26 Member
    I'm buying new breasts when I go into maintenance. Also, a new wardrobe including sexy bras and panties. Once my tummy is flat I want to pierce my belly button :)

Along the way, my reward is a cute new outfit for the gym everytime I drop a size....LMS
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    lol I like my small, youthful-looking tatas but good for you for going after what you want!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!