Some of you need a tan

Options
NormInv
NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
Just sayin'! My eyes. What has been seen cannot be unseen. And cover those pasty legs. And face!

fezlove.gif

Replies

• herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    Some of us have pale and pasty or lobster. There is no in between stage.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    EXCUSE ME?!?! No the nuh uh I don't!

tumblr_m3vfn6tXlm1qhnis4.gif
  • WuTanquerayClan
    Options
    Going to the UV coffin tomorrow
  • ParamoreAddict
    ParamoreAddict Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Look at you! You're a rainbow! Look at all that yellow!
  • NormInv
    Options
    tumblr_ml209ls8oZ1qdf6w8o1_500.gif
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    pKWjM.gif
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options

me too! and funny thing is I actually got TOLD to by the doctor! WOOT!
  • NormInv
    Options

Thanks for covering the legs, though they look sexy!
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    This Scottish redhead couldn't BUY a tan GTFOver it.

ETA: I will be laughing at the tan people when I am old and still have perfect skin.
  • jbwilliams888
    Options
    I know, I know! I just don't have the time.
    Options

Thanks for covering the legs, though they look sexy!

Thanks! too damn cold not to cover those b*tches!
  • NormInv
    Options
    tumblr_medpkfTHqX1raj8mk.gif
  • 360hope360
    Options
    Id rather be pale then have cancer when I'm 50. I cant pay to get spray tans.. Not being rich or single , raising my 18 year old still on my own with disability. Id rather stay pale white and live cancer free. I use to tan alot when I was younger and the maintenance cost as in lotions and after lotions and time in tan bed or sprays and to much exfoliating. Suns even worse , being burnt red hurts and baking in the sun is not my style any more. I really not pure pale as im part Indian but id rather live on the safe side then be sorry later.
  • MsKLarkin
    MsKLarkin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Haha best title ever, yeah, I have no time to tan ;)
  • Mischieviousme777
    Mischieviousme777 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Don't hate on the Irish who have three modes- fish belly white, burn, and freckle. :blushing:
  • NormInv
    Options
    Id rather be pale then have cancer when I'm 50. I cant pay to get spray tans.. Not being rich or single , raising my 18 year old still on my own with disability. Id rather stay pale white and live cancer free. I use to tan alot when I was younger and the maintenance cost as in lotions and after lotions and time in tan bed or sprays and to much exfoliating. Suns even worse , being burnt red hurts and baking in the sun is not my style any more. I really not pure pale as im part Indian but id rather live on the safe side then be sorry later.

tl;dr
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Whatever, I like being pale.
  • NormInv
    Options
    Whatever, I like being pale.

Let me guess, your ideal man is also a vampire!?
    Options

Chit Chat FUN and Games, just saying....
  • CandiceScott69
    CandiceScott69 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have always been pasty white to the point my legs look purple sometimes. The only thing that I have ever had tan is my face and arms. Growing up I spent hours a day on a horse and would burn all the time. The past October ( at 44 years old) I had a large basil cell carcinoma removed from my forehead. I now have a three inch indented scar across the right side of my forehead. As much as I would like to be tan, I think I will just blind people from now on