Options

Replies

• Werfam
    Werfam Posts: 29
    Options
    Struggling @ 43 - feel free to add me.
  • theoncomingstorm2
    Options
    49 and back on MFP. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • Amielou55
    Amielou55 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I will be 45 in March. I had my youngest daughter when I was 38 and have not been able to loose and keep weight off since! Please add me!!! =)
  • emmapinch
    emmapinch Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 42 and have never really sustained a diet a diet in the past... Lost around 7lbs with weightwatchers a few years ago. Got real wake up call this Xmas when finally got on scales and found I weighed 15 St 7lbs. Motivation high at the moment but 5 stone seems an awful lot to lose... I would love to hear how you do and any success stories of anyone who has lost a similar amount. Really need to do this! Friends appreciated. X
  • Kerrygirlinmaldon
    Kerrygirlinmaldon Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    42 and on a mission to be fit,healthy and slim by 43! It's coming off slowly but surely, not as fast as I would like but a definite downward trend! Feel free to add me!
  • kazwillimott
    kazwillimott Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi u can add me if you like, I'm 48, good luck xx:smile:
  • PurpleStars73
    Options
    I joined the 40's club in November. Feel free to add me :-)
  • Spiderkeys
    Spiderkeys Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    40 isnt so bad as it seems, I turned 40 yesterday, it's a great number it's such a relief, I hated being 39 though, I when thur a whole year of a painful countdown.
  • shan0881
    shan0881 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    44 this spring :( and I can always use more MFP friends! :)
  • 2dare2dream
    2dare2dream Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    heading towards 49 birthday in late spring and determined to be another 20kg lighter by then ..
    Feel free to add me .
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    I turned 45 last July..ugh. Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for friends to keep my in line!
  • JanisMay67
    Options
    Hi there - I'm 46 and know I've got an uphill struggle.
    Please, anyone feel free to add me - haven't got to grips with the friend side of this yet.
    However - I'm always on the computer - so no doubt I'll get the hang of it soon.

Good luck to all fellow dieters.
  • NoMoreStretchyPants
    Options
    I'll be turning 42 in March. Feel free to add me. I remember when I was young, I could pee out 5 lbs overnight. Now - not so much LOL. I am looking to lose 40 lbs to get down to goal (I had a baby in 2012 and I can't call it baby weight anymore, now that she's nearly 2!)
  • Jade0529
    Jade0529 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I just joined a few days ago. I am trying to be healthier (once again) I am hoping a support network helps. I am 39 with a mom belly that just never left and he's almost 5 so no more excuses!
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me - i'm 41. in addition to everything just slowing down i'm also very short 4' 11-3/4" which means the smallest gain shows up on me almost immediately.
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    I am mid 40s but don't act or look like it.. with the help of MFP lost 50lbs..gained 6 of it back and want to try and finish losing the rest before I gain anymore back.. You can add me if you want..
  • Minx675
    Minx675 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    40 here and 30 lbs gone, so far. It's harder but so possible! Feel free to add me. :)
  • jlove_814
    Options
    I will be 40 in a month so happy to provide encouragement.
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    So far, my 40's are great! Feel free to add me, anyone!
  • fjohnson72
    fjohnson72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is great! I am 41 and struggling mightily to lose the weight I have gained over the past couple years, especially around the middle! I've been working out hard for a few weeks now and actually gained 3 pounds, but I keep reminding myself to give it more time and be patient - it is a real challenge!