30 day shred

Options
2»

Replies

• Jkn921
    Jkn921 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    After you've done the shred for a period of time and don't use it but use lighter exercises (lower intensity) do the results of your efforts start to slowly go?
  • harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I did it last year and lost 4 lbs, 5 inches. It's a great workout and I highly reccomend it!
  • sm_4ever17
    sm_4ever17 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have just done level 1 day 4. Dont know for some reason I jst wanna stop it. I am just sooooo tired. Do u guys take some days off?
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Yes, you are meant to take rest days. Some people only do it every other day, some rest one day a week.
  • Rosepower
    Rosepower Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 6 of Level 1. I love how I can feel the burn and starting to actually look forward to the next level. I measured and weighed myself before I started but I want to wait till the end of my 30 days to measure again to see what a difference it has made.
  • rtquinn
    rtquinn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would it be worthwhile to do this program if I can only work out every other week (my off weeks)? In other words, would I be defeating the purpose? I would workout during my work week, but I work way too many hours during that week.
  • rcerst
    rcerst Posts: 3
    Options
    What is this. I've never heard of it
  • sm_4ever17
    sm_4ever17 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Yes, you are meant to take rest days. Some people only do it every other day, some rest one day a week.

Will try my best but I get lazy if I take a rest day :(
  • MountainMinimizer
    MountainMinimizer Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I read somewhere that JM did an interview about this. The advertising company put thier spin on it and says to do it daily. Jillian said she would recommend 2 days of it, one day of another cardio, one day rest. Repeat. Stay on level 1 10x then move up, if you feel ready. Like I say, this is hearsay, but it is what I am going to do, starting tomorrow. Good luck and please, wish me luck, lol.
  • hannah_d1989
    hannah_d1989 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have just completed day 3 of level one. Glad others have got some awesome results from it! Has anyone with around 10 pounds to lose seen much of a change? Or is it possibly more effective for those with more to lose?
  • Msnoone
    Msnoone Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have went through the shred before and completed it, but I did not change my diet. I became more toned and lost inches, but no pounds. This time I have my diet in check and am ready to see results!