Update!, 80 lbs Down & 20 to Go (with pictures)

Options

Replies

• djxil
    djxil Posts: 357
    Options
    that is fantastic, the same smile all the way but in the last picture, it seemed so natural and healthy, nice job.
  • FabulouslyMade
    Options
    You look phenomenal!
  • LFernan85
    LFernan85 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    So awesome, congratulations!!!
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Amazing accomplishments! I couldn't agree more with your statement, "I have to say that weight loss is simple, but it is not easy!" Thanks for sharing.
  • lcantrell65
    lcantrell65 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Thanks for sharing!
  • chocolatechip18
    Options
    I have to say you are amazing! I like your factual advice giving approach in this post - because successful weight loss has to be achieved with rules and consistency,, once it gets tied to emotion and mood, game over!

Whether you're feeling 110% motivated or completely not bothered to do the right thing, comiting yourself to these bits of advice would stop you from falling off track.

well done, you look like a totally different person!
  • huge2fan2
    huge2fan2 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I really appreciate the encouragement that I have received through MFP. I hope that my post will encourage others to stick with this lifestyle change to improve lives & enjoy the contentment of success. Happy New Year! Let's make 2014 great!
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You did wonderful!
  • writemusic4him
    writemusic4him Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Great job! An inspiration, as I have been at this quite a while :)
  • Sleepunderapalmtree
    Options
    You are a fantastic inspiration and I feel like your progress shows people that as long as you don't give up, the results WILL come! Get it girl!
  • Goddesskat
    Goddesskat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You certainly look amazing. Not at all like the photo of you when you first started. I enjoyed reading your story and how you got to losing up to nearly 80 lbs. You have given me a lot of food for thought in your post. Thank you for sharing your beautiful story with us. :smile:
  • dallasaggie10
    dallasaggie10 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! What an inspiration!
  • supersparklegirl
    Options
    Congrats on your inspiring success! Love the Warrior Dash photo! Great words of wisdom about getting our minds right & how everything else will follow…

Wishing you continued health & happiness!
  • darlingdeardc
    Options
    Wow! Amazing.
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look awesome!! Congratulations!!
  • HealthyLeeLee
    HealthyLeeLee Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Bump to read later. You look AMAZING!!! :)
  • shorty458
    shorty458 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Wow - you are a true inspiration. 80 lbs is about what I want to lose (76 lbs to be exact) Knowing that you did what I need to do, gives me strength. Thank you... WTG!!! :)
  • mteague277
    mteague277 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    wow!!! You look amazing :)
  • jennifersmiles444
    jennifersmiles444 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I just got chills up my spine when I saw that last picture. You rock! And all your advice was perfectly on target...I know your story will be such an inspiration to so many people. Congratulations on your amazing success!
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss!!! And thank you so much for sharing details about what worked for you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!