Yoga Pants are Irresponsible

Options

Replies

• cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Wearing scrubs makes you fat too!!!!

I'm screwed! I only wear scrubs and yoga pants! in fact I'm wearing yoga pants right now! :embarassed:

But I'm always checking in the mirror to make sure my butt looks good and my hips are spreading....

Fore the guys, there is a whole website dedicated to lusting after women in yoga pants:
    http://www.girlsinyogapants.com
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    how do I make this my ticker? b/c I think these represent my ever changing behind lately.

hot_arab_girl_17.jpg
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Wearing scrubs makes you fat too!!!!

I'm screwed! I only wear scrubs and yoga pants! in fact I'm wearing yoga pants right now! :embarassed:

But I'm always checking in the mirror to make sure my butt looks good and my hips are spreading....

Fore the guys, there is a whole website dedicated to lusting after women in yoga pants:
    http://www.girlsinyogapants.com

This legislation may take a while. For now, you should alternate some responsible skinny jeans with your yoga pants to keep tabs.
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    seriously I am laughing soooo hard at your post because you know what, there is a little bit of truth to it....see we used to say it was sweat pants that made us fat, now its yoga pants! Goodness I love my yoga pants (as I sit on the couch typing this in yoga pants)
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    mine are so irresponsible they speak in foreign languages and don't even do the YOGA!

406492677.jpg
    Story-of-My-Yoga-Pants.jpg

(they also compete with my unders a little and definitely have a strong willed mind of their own about placement!)

Goodness I wish I had her *kitten*
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    gifs_10.gif
    406492677.jpg
    dat-*kitten*-turtle-gif.gif
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    yoga-pants-1-2.gif
  • Jesstruhan
    Jesstruhan Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    In for abolishing pants.
    Seconded.
    Thirded.
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I wear yoga pants for every exercise EXCEPT yoga. :laugh:

….and as I lose weight, my *kitten* just looks more awesome!

YOGA PANTS FTW!
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    yoga-pants-1-2.gif

This picture hardly even features her pants. Please in the future reference the community guidelines before posting. You are in violation of:

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    gifs_10.gif

Well, if you're looking for me for the rest of the evening, i'll be right here.

Shout-out to jof. Thanks buddy!
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    yoga-pants-1-2.gif

When she stood up, the curvature which created an illusion of an *kitten* disappeared.

I'm not impressed…….:indifferent:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options
    yoga-pants-1-2.gif

This picture hardly even features her pants. Please in the future reference the community guidelines before posting. You are in violation of:

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

lol impersonating a mod. that has to be a violation.

and for the record, she is wearing yoga pants. The gif eloquently expresses the confidence that radiates out of people who wear yoga pants.
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    yoga-pants-1-2.gif

and for the record, she is wearing yoga pants. The gif eloquently expresses the confidence that radiates out of people who wear yoga pants.
    I'm sure we can work this out. We're all here for the same thing. :flowerforyou:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    gifs_10.gif

Well, if you're looking for me for the rest of the evening, i'll be right here.

Shout-out to jof. Thanks buddy!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: leading you to quality threads is a* benefit of being on my FL.

(* It's arguably the only benefit of being on my FL.)
  • ILoveBreakfast671
    ILoveBreakfast671 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I think its gross in public when a girl is walking then stops dead in her tracks looks real serious almost a bow legged cowboy then put their feet shoulder width like they're practicing good form then pull up their yoga pants you see the top of their pants halfway up their back and the middle is just really digging in there uggghhh. Thats yucky.

If your yoga pants are falling buy some other pants with a belt /endthread
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options
    yoga-pants-1-2.gif

I'm sure we can work this out. We're all here for the same thing. :flowerforyou:

as a peace offering, I'll buy you a pair of yoga pants. :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • 2bePhantasticallyfit
    Options
    yoga-pants-1-2.gif

Not fair we've been friends for a long time and you've never offered to buy me yoga pants :sad:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    yoga-pants-1-2.gif

Not fair we've been friends for a long time and you've never offered to buy me yoga pants :sad:

Then maybe you should start your own thread...
  • FitLadySiren
    FitLadySiren Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    yoga-pants-1-2.gif

Not to get off topic or anything, but does that girl look like River from Firefly to anyone else? o.O