Insanity Starting Monday 6th Jan

Options
2»

Replies

• christa96
    christa96 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/18531-insanity-challenge-starting-monday-jan-6th-2014

Go here and join this group. My mfp friend started this up yesterday with the challenge starting today.
  • eamonmorley
    eamonmorley Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I hear you.... only another 2 weeks before the pain goes and one starts feeling this is all worth it.
  • LADYFAHMY
    Options
    I started yesterday. Fitness test was tough, but I done it. looking forward to getting stuck in today! Dig deeper.
  • Smiley0514
    Options
    Best at home workout ever! I start week 2 today, this is my 3rd round of insanity. The only things that kept me at it was logging in to MFP and having motivation from other friends on here. Don't quit. It's only 2 months of the rest of your life! DO NOT focus on the scale but inches lost. You won't regret it! Feel free to add me!
  • Insanity786
    Insanity786 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Really need support at times from people feeling the same pain and emotions!
  • claireb12
    claireb12 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I've joined the group Unofficial Beach-body UK on facebook and love it, its great to contact other people who are going through exactly the same thing, I've done Insanity for 5 days now and its going really well - I'm welcoming day 6 with open arms tomorrow :smile: