My Boobs Are Gone

Options

Replies

• BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    these things happen. just work on building a bodacious bootie :wink:

Perfect advice. That's what I'm doing since my boobies went away. My bottom is much nicer than my tiny boobs ever were :)
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I was happily looking to go down a cup size - you know, a nice D cup... I started as a firm DD.... I was happily just buying smaller band sizes and the same DD cup - which worked until I hit 38 then 36 -- imagine my horror when I actually had to go up - to a DDD... sigh, I am blaming extra skin... my boobs just can't be that big...
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Didn't count as boob if it were because of obesity

Didn't count as contributing because of stupidity.
  • woodsygirl
    woodsygirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Mine are gone... but it makes those self exams super quick and easy! ;)
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Didn't count as boob if it were because of obesity

All boos are made of fat and glands. So they still count as boob. Doens't matter how thin or fat you are, if you have boobs, you have boobs.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Like other posters have said, boob loss happens. You could get implants, wear enhancing bras or just embrace your body as is.

Best wishes!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    push up bra's

way cheaper than surgery and you can always just take them off if you don't like them.

work on building the butt- and admire the chest cleavage pec definition that starts happening. It's thuper thexy.
  • scorpio516
    scorpio516 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Get pregnant /sacrasm.

Although my wife did go from a D to a F when she was pregnant...
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Get pregnant /sacrasm.

Although my wife did go from a D to a F when she was pregnant...

which is great, until after the milk dries up and the stretched out boob skin now sags when they go back to their previous size.
  • fairygirlpie9
    fairygirlpie9 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I don't tend to lose them but they get firmer and theres less surrounding fat. I think it is more about genetics - the same reason why some really slim people have huge behinds!
  • dalekhunter
    dalekhunter Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Ha! I've already been pregnant, I went to a C cup. Oh those were the days. I have been breastfeeding for 3 years and weaning now so they are not even little and perky just saggy. Oh well, hopefully I'll have a booty that will make me happy after some BBL. Thanks for the commiseration!
  • kat2475
    kat2475 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    i was hoping for advice on getting rid of my boobs...curses

Me too! Damn things get in the way of everything.
  • lawlorka
    lawlorka Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I seem to have been lucky - I consider myself to have smallish boobs - 34C, and thought I'd drop down to an A Cup as thats what size I remember being when I was younger/thinner.

But they've stayed the same so far, and now look bigger because they are in better proportion with the rest of my body! I do contribute some of the perkiness to weight training though.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    Why are people surprised that when you lose fat, you lose fat? I seriously don't get how they expect this not to happen. :indifferent:
  • dalekhunter
    Options
    Probably because it's the only place I am noticeably losing fat, as opposed to the fat in my thighs and *kitten* where it's free for the taking but is hanging on for dear life.
  • westendcurls
    westendcurls Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Yep mine are gone baby gone! But mine were never spectacular to begin with so ill take being fit and trim over boobs. maybe some day ill get a boob job, probably not thou. Lol
  • Nightdust
    Nightdust Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Lol we'll said Damepiglet
  • dalekhunter
    Options
    You know what? They were gonna go at some point, I'd rather be fit and have saggy ones now than be out of shape and have saggy ones now and later. :)
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Did I read that correctly that you breastfeed till they were 3 years old?

or did you have a second child??
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    Probably because it's the only place I am noticeably losing fat, as opposed to the fat in my thighs and *kitten* where it's free for the taking but is hanging on for dear life.
    So your body preferentially stores fat in your legs and butt. Like most women in the world. I guess you're just normal then. :drinker: