i broke 200 this morning.

Options
199.8. i've eating so much food (you can look at my diary!) that i thought i couldn't possibly be losing weight. i busted past 200 lbs for the first time in over 2 years. i am ecstatic! :laugh: i don't even know what to do with myself right now! i'm in shock!

Replies

• grrl77
    grrl77 Posts: 108
    Options
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :D Congrats!!
  • blel0906
    Options
    Thats awesome!!! Thats my first mini goal...hope I can join you soon.
  • Pandemonium
    Options
    Congrats!!! I say go on a shopping spree! Hahahaa. I'm proud of you, because that is quite the accomplishment.

I look forward to breaking the 200's too. So I can say good bye to them forever!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Welcome to that marvelous place known as "Onederland". The view only gets better from here ;)
  • pattyisinaz
    pattyisinaz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!!!!! That's awesome! :o)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats!!!!!!
  • KAK68
    KAK68 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great job- i can't wait for that day- it has been 10 plus years since I have been under 200. Keep up the great work
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO! I'm hoping to break that mark before New Years. I won't know what to do either. I'm in a bit of shock that I've come so far already.
  • kimmrdodge
    kimmrdodge Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Way to go! It must feel amazing. I too can't wait until I hit this achievement, I have not been there for over 15 years. 7.5 pounds away for me. Congrats!
  • MrBuckeye
    Options
    Way to go!!!!:drinker:
  • princesslmc2
    princesslmc2 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! I hear the ONEderlands are amazing!! I'm hoping to be there too come Valentine's Day (if not before)!! Great job!
  • daryls
    daryls Posts: 260
    Options
    YEAH!!! That's a great way to start the weekend!

Congratulations on surpassing this milestone!
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! :)
  • Lona728
    Lona728 Posts: 105
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Fantastic : )
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    ONEDERLAND!! You Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • skylersnanna
    Options
    YAY!! thats fantastic, I cant wait to break from the 300's to the 200's icon_thewave.gif
  • Jillian0708
    Options
    YEAHH!!!!! i hope to join you in the 100s very soon !!!!
  • lindasain
    lindasain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Great news I will be there I have 55 left to do
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    omg thats soooo wonderful...keep it going girl...i got about 100 lbs til i see 199 lol...ill get there oNE day
  • finncmh
    finncmh Posts: 290
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! we must be MFP soul mates I broke 200 this morning with a 199.8 as well! GO YOU!!!! It feels amazing- you are doing great work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!