Options

Replies

• Malachai76
    Options
    FR sent i've completed insanity twice currently lifting doing body beast
  • nicnoc66
    nicnoc66 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, just finished day 3. It's tough and I had to take some breaks with some exercises easier than others! So far have done first thing when I get up so I'll have no excuses re lack of time and it makes the days diet easier to stick to after grinding it out.
    I've lots of weight to lose so going to stick with this - feeling motivated
  • marquitad713
    marquitad713 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Definitely would like to join this group....I'm on disc 3 and find it easier now than the fit test. It is still as intense though! Good luck everyone.#teamgetfit
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Joining in! I started on 12/29. I nearly completed the program once before, but I put in a half-hearted effort and wasn't surprised to receive pretty poor results. I'm really stepping up my game this time.
  • Lovinglife12
    Options
    Joining, ill start tom. Getting too cold out there for running! Lol
  • LADYFAHMY
    Options
    The fitness test really showed me how unfit I am!! Going to keep going, today is day2 for me....... Digging deeper!!
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I am doing an Insanity / Turbofire hybrid..... feel free to add me! I loved Insanity during my first round, mixing it up a bit so I don't get bored :wink:
  • determinedmiss
    Options
    Would love to join. Yesterday was my day 3 Cardio Power and Resistance. Had sweat in my eyes lol! I'm a little sore today but I'll dig deeper for tonight's session ... no doubt about it, Insanity is intense!
  • Toenges1
    Toenges1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to join as well. This is my 3rd round of Insanity in 3 years. I do Shaun T's thirty minute workout to maintain (T30) and mix it in with some of the month one Insanity discs. The hardest disc in the group is Pure Cardio and Cardio abs which starts week 2. That is the one where he says on the video, "This *kitten*$ bananas, yo!" And before the workout begins he says, "Are you as nervous about this workout as I am?"

I am starting week 2 today - husband is working out with me and I have my kids join me for at least the warm up (we live in Minnesota so when it's below zero, they don't get outside much) and we are all following the Insanity menu and snack list too.

This program works - you'll feel results after week 1, see results after week 2 and by the end of the program you will be AMAZED and inspired by what you were able to accomplish.

I turn 45 this year - and still doing it. Just do what you can, stay focused, push yourself and stay hydrated. YOU CAN DO THIS!
  • Jamie23Durkin
    Options
    I have just started this today. I have noted down all my results so that i can see how i am coming along during the workout. I'm debating on if i should do before and after pictures. Feel free to add me as a friend so we can help each other to stay motivated and maybe even compare results
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Im doing the fit test today! I would love the new friends and support, yall feel free to add me!
  • Smiley0514
    Options
    I am on my 3rd round of insanity and I love it! The first 3 days, my body wanted me to not move lol.I start Week 2 today. I saw amazing results towards the end of the month 2. STICK WITH IT! You will thank yourself later! Feel free to add me, I love having people to help keep each other motivated!
  • lisa5466
    lisa5466 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have the discs here waiting for me to get started. I haven't started yet as I suffer with bad knees, does anyone else have this problem, and if so how do you find it with this workout?
    I run and have recently started yoga, I lost 22lbs towards the end of 2013 but need to lose another 22lb, so I was hoping this would be the answer, but having watched the first disc for 10 minutes it looked quite high impact?
    Would love to hear any feedback.
  • Celesteflo64
    Celesteflo64 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started Insanity today for the first time today, I really like it it was a big challenge! I just hope i actually see results!
  • renb03
    renb03 Posts: 9
    Options
    Cant wait to see how far everyone has come when the last day sets in for results! But that's not the end of our journey yet! To keep our bodies in a maintained healthy lifestyle you have to keep going and don't stop just because its the end of the discs its just another step to a different journey. Be proud of yourself whether its your first day or your last cause you made the step to become a healthier you!
  • bheigl
    bheigl Posts: 7
    Options
    I did Insanity twice so far. Completed my first week yesterday. Add me!
  • bheigl
    bheigl Posts: 7
    Options
    :P
  • jennbreaux
    Options
    I'm on week 3! I was so sore after day 2 but worked through it and I can almost make it through the warm-up without dying lol
  • David988
    David988 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Also doing it! but I'm done 1 week & a half lol .. feel free to add :D
  • samh131
    Options
    Day 2 of insanity was, well, INSANE! I was already aching when I woke up this morning from the fit test on day one and I dread to think what I will feel like tomorrow but....... I love it. It was fast paced and as someone who loves spinning just up my street. It was excellent to see some of the people on the DVD having to stop too, made me feel better about the numerous breaks I had to take.

Looking forward to tomorrow's work out (but not the aches and pains)

I'm in the UK, does anyone out there know if I can still get my t-shirt over here?

X