Calling all my Coppertop comrades - ginger? redhead? auburn?

Options
12346»

Replies

• pyms_heart
    Options
    Shout out for the natural red heads! Been one since birth and have 2 very proud ginger kids.
  • RedVelvetCurls
    RedVelvetCurls Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Wait...
    Are all redheads/gingers/whatever green eyed? Everyone who has mentioned their eye color (that I've noticed) has said Green eyes!

I actually have red hair and brown eyes. :smile:
  • Maya0520
    Options
    Natural redhead here! I am also full of freckles and have stuck out in a crown my whole life and loved it. I'm the only one in my family with red hair and when i was young it was neon orange and with age has darkened a bit. I was hoping that my kids would have red hair, but they don't...
  • Maya0520
    Options
    I have brown eye, but yes most i have met have light eye
  • Chellellelle
    Chellellelle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I'm a ginger! My hair has been blonde for a couple of years, but everyone can still tell I'm a ging because of my pale skin, green eyes and millions of freckles!
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I'm a ginger. I get called it every day at work. I love it.
  • Slaintegrl
    Slaintegrl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Ok, very fair-skinned, freckle-faced (arms, legs, etc.) since I was a kid and green eyes. My Irish heritage (of which I am extremely PROUD!) showing. As a kid, I'd get red highlights in my (then) dark brown hair. Now that it's salt-and-pepper, I keep it dyed the color it should have been all along. So while some might not think me a true "red" - I claim it!
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Wait...
    Are all redheads/gingers/whatever green eyed? Everyone who has mentioned their eye color (that I've noticed) has said Green eyes!

I actually have red hair and brown eyes. :smile:

I'm a red head with blue/green eyes and one eye even has a spot of brown on the bottom of it.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    You rang?

Oh, and I'll throw in a funny story that happened last night. I made ginger cake for dessert for my husband and my Christmas party. When I told them, they all started asking me if there was actual ginger in the cake or if it was just a ginger cake because I made it. They decided, after some discussion, every cake I make is a ginger cake.
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I be ginger chinned.
  • little_schmidt
    little_schmidt Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My friends at work refer to me as "Ginger" and now i answer to it. Go redheads!
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Love to all the red heads/gingers out there.

That's all. Needed to do that today.