• tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    dang girl, you look super wow!!!

Thanks!!
  • tristaj90
    Options
    I think it's great that I"m getting compliments, I honestly was very nervous about posting a pic wearing my sports bra!! I've never worn just shorts and a sports bra for a public picture or in a public place before. Even my swimsuits are tankinis....
  • brandnewsnickerpuss
    brandnewsnickerpuss Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You are the bomb-diggety! Amazing job! I'm super jealous!! :)

Just want to also throw in my opinion that I think you need to tell your brain to STFU with any negative self-talk. You look amazing RIGHT NOW. To hell with the past and those negative comments from your family members. Enjoy the new you! And enjoy working your way towards any other goals you set for yourself! You rock!!
  • tristaj90
    Options
    You are the bomb-diggety! Amazing job! I'm super jealous!! :)

Just want to also throw in my opinion that I think you need to tell your brain to STFU with any negative self-talk. You look amazing RIGHT NOW. To hell with the past and those negative comments from your family members. Enjoy the new you! And enjoy working your way towards any other goals you set for yourself! You rock!!

Thank you so much. It's hard to get away from negativity all the time. I feel great and yet there's a part of me that will say "it's still not good enough". After being big pretty much since puberty and only maintaining below 145 for a year it's a huge change and hard to see myself as "thin"..
  • Tig_
    Tig_ Posts: 32
    Options
    Wow, what a fantastic transformation! Go you, you look amazing and I hope you feel fab too xx
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!!!
  • tristaj90
    Options
    Wow, what a fantastic transformation! Go you, you look amazing and I hope you feel fab too xx

I do feel good thanks!
  • DFineMrsRicks
    DFineMrsRicks Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I can't believe that is the same person! Great job.
  • tristaj90
    Options
    I can't believe that is the same person! Great job.

Thanks! I haven't changed my drivers license pic yet and people have given me 2nd looks because i dont look the same.
  • Shynique37
    Shynique37 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look so great!! We'll done!
  • rachael1805
    rachael1805 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You are a huge success! What a transformation! Congratulations on your obvious hard work and dedication :flowerforyou:
  • rjgvt
    rjgvt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!
  • Chante_Loves_Life
    Chante_Loves_Life Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WOW amazing transformation WTG!!
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Super job, you look great! We started within pounds of each other so I know how you feel, so way to go!!! :drinker:
  • JennyGirl1217
    Options
    Amazing hard work and great job!! You truly are inspiring!! Thank you for sharing!!
  • tristaj90
    Options
    Just wanted to extend my thanks to the new comments!
  • thatATLgirl
    thatATLgirl Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! I think you look great at 138...I personally don't think you need to lose another 12, but you should be happy so go you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!