Motivation Please

Options
Hi

I am Nicole and I am from Nova Scotia, Canada. I have been on here for a bit now but never really got serious well know is the time.

I have always been into working out but my eating habits have lacked over the last few years. I am eating better and still working out but I tend to fall off the wagon.

Motivation is key for me any way....hoping we can support each other :)

Thanks,

Nicole

Replies

• fionnmhaith
    fionnmhaith Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicole!

I have the same problem - I get on the right path and lose a good amount of weight then I slack off and it slowly creeps back! Is there anything that you can set for yourself as a reward to stay motivated?

Cheers,
    Amanda

54336910.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Hey Nicole,

I'm Krista, from NS too!
  • SchroederNJ
    SchroederNJ Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Maybe switch that profile pic to include a Bears sweatshirt and we can talk ... ha ha

J/k - Friend request sent
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    read this, and watch the video at the bottom http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2011/08/31/is-it-really-worth-it/
  • Lady_Senie
    Lady_Senie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You sound so much like me. I do really well for awhile and then BAM, nothing. I''m so tired of going back and forth with this thing... Wouldn't it be nice to just... get into it - food, diet and all - once and for all?

I'm willing to try if you are, hon. I'm attempting to get back on track. You know, for the umpteenth-MILLIONTH time. ^_~

Senie
  • jacksonv28
    jacksonv28 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am Vanessa. I have recently been working really hard to get this weight off. I have recently taken meat out of my diet. Good luck!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am Vanessa. I have recently been working really hard to get this weight off. I have recently taken meat out of my diet. Good luck!

unless it is for ethical or medical reasons, there is no need to take meat out of your diet.