Does anyone else have 100lbs + to lose?

Options

Replies

• aarr77
    aarr77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started today. Please add me! 2014 is the start of new beginnings for me and my health
  • missrvromans
    missrvromans Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey all you wonderful people,
    I'm in the same boat. Starting with small goals, like reaching 200lbs but ultimately, 100+ would be the best thing for me.
    all the best!
  • chopper_pilot
    chopper_pilot Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    been there done that had to shrink the tshirt heh
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Alright everyone....if you are stating out or getting back to it and have 100+ to lose I have started a group! Let me know if you want to join and I will send you an invite.

Im hoping together we can decide how we will support each other

see you there!
  • truelove7
    truelove7 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Me! I have over 100 lbs to lose. I started a few months ago and have been lifting heavy and eating between 2000-2100 cals a day. Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • cadine1982
    cadine1982 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I started out at 322lb & I want to get to 161lb, I have lost 123lb in just short of 14 months, I began my journey on Thursday 15th November 2012.

Feel free to add me if you want xXx

Wow, that's amazing! Congratulations on a job well done! do you mind if I ask what your program was like (diet and exercise)? xx
  • cadine1982
    cadine1982 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Me! I have over 100 lbs to lose. I started a few months ago and have been lifting heavy and eating between 2000-2100 cals a day. Feel free to add me if you'd like!

Please forgive me, but I am new here and keep seeing people doing heavy lifting as part of their weight loss program. Can you tell me a little about your weight loss journey and how the lifting is supposed to help? sorry if I'm being daft! :embarassed:
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty certain there are a couple of groups already out there. I'm in one for losing 200 and people over 300lbs, but both are very quiet content-wise.

However, if anyone would like to add me to their friends, they're welcome to do so.
  • carol5047
    carol5047 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Check out the thread that is "need to lose 100 lbs - Robins thread part 25
  • Kezza220
    Kezza220 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I'd love some extra support!
  • Susie_1
    Susie_1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Would you add me please I have 115lbs to lose and need all the help and encouragement I can get, also look forward to making new friends so if anyone wants to add me please do so x
  • Susie_1
    Susie_1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Would love an invite to your new group please
  • ktd_01
    ktd_01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've 100 ++++++ to lose (won't terrify ye with the exact figure lol) but I'd appreciate the help, motivation and guidance from you all :)
  • SeattleJill
    SeattleJill Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have 120 to lose. Support and community would be great!
  • lilli5150
    lilli5150 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Interested in joining the group. My first goal is 55 pounds, my next goal is another 55 (keeping my goals small for now). Trying to lose weight before me and the hubby start trying to have a baby (for a healthier pregnancy). Any support would be great!
  • SadieRose07
    SadieRose07 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm also interested in joining a private group where we can chat about our specific challenges - and wins! I also have over 100lbs to lose.

I didn't see the name of the group you're talking about - so please add me. :-)
  • claretomlinson167
    Options
    I have 80 to loose but would love to join the group
  • JenSBrown2015
    JenSBrown2015 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    hi! ive been doing this for 5 months and have lost 43 lbs I have about 50 more to go...Feel free to add me :)
  • BreakingTheBad
    BreakingTheBad Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too have 100+ pounds more to lose. I've lost about 60 lbs. in the past 16 months but I still have a ways to go. so feel free to add me. I would truly appreciate the support and encouragement and I would be more than happy to reciprocate.
  • YvonneBerdkan
    YvonneBerdkan Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Add me guys! I'd love some extra support and we can motivate each other! I have well over 100+ pounds to lose!! :)