i'm getting bored doing the same old workout every day

Options
any suggestions that combine mostly cardio with some strength training? i'd like to work on my legs and abs in particular.

Replies

• ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    I am a huge fan of Chalene Johnson. The TurboJam and TurboFire workouts are amazing.
  • truptisharma1612
    truptisharma1612 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    U cud check videos on fitnessblender.com
    They hav like 1000 free videos
    N combinations are great
  • mammaminor
    Options
    alright guys! thanks, that gives me a few things to check out :)
  • AdrianBry
    AdrianBry Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I got some stuff that'll spice up your workouts
  • missADS1981
    missADS1981 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    you kind of said it yourself, don't do the same thing everyday.

not only will you get bored, your body wont be challenged and then you will get bored.

make working out fun and that's easy to do when you lift weights. cardio is boring theres no way around that. so focus on weights and do things to challenge you. this way everyday you go in it will be a bit different.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    you kind of said it yourself, don't do the same thing everyday.

not only will you get bored, your body wont be challenged and then you will get bored.

make working out fun and that's easy to do when you lift weights. cardio is boring theres no way around that. so focus on weights and do things to challenge you. this way everyday you go in it will be a bit different.

meh- body builders and power lifters... they do the same stuff all the time.

Muscle confusion is a myth- your body isn't bored- your brain is.

I would agree- the cardio is boring. Put a movie on or read a book whatever- but do something that's more challenging- which to me means- do more weights.
  • angel2783
    angel2783 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love Shaun T Rockin Body, I did the 30 day challenge and the inches dropped, of course with the right eating habits too. I just started it back up again, also his Insanity is great too.