Still a work in progress-from 234 to 138

Options

Replies

• tgibson0014
    tgibson0014 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    From one Trista to another, congratulations!! Keep up the great work! :wink:
  • lmhbuss
    lmhbuss Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You look INCREDIBLE. You should be so proud of what you have accomplished!
  • CulturedCowgurl
    CulturedCowgurl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    oh *kitten* girl you rock!!!

What they said!!
  • cnvandenberg
    Options
    that's amazing congrats! What an inspiration
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You look great!
  • Fabfitgirl5
    Fabfitgirl5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    quote]
    I think it's great that I"m getting compliments, I honestly was very nervous about posting a pic wearing my sports bra!! I've never worn just shorts and a sports bra for a public picture or in a public place before. Even my swimsuits are tankinis....
    [/quote]

Just so you know your weight loss story is kick a@$ and you should be proud. If I had your figure I would be wearing bikins... to heck with a tankini. You should really look at yourself as the woman you are now, not the girl you used to be. Congrats!
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    quote]
    I think it's great that I"m getting compliments, I honestly was very nervous about posting a pic wearing my sports bra!! I've never worn just shorts and a sports bra for a public picture or in a public place before. Even my swimsuits are tankinis....

Just so you know your weight loss story is kick a@$ and you should be proud. If I had your figure I would be wearing bikins... to heck with a tankini. You should really look at yourself as the woman you are now, not the girl you used to be. Congrats!
    [/quote]

Thank you! I am trying. It is definitely a hard road and a tough transition to see yourself positively. Especially when I can't remember the last time I was this small. When I was 13 I weighed 130, but I also wasn't as tall as I am now... so I was still overweight the last time I was close to this weight.
  • tristaj90
    Options
    From one Trista to another, congratulations!! Keep up the great work! :wink:

Thanks. Cool to see other Tristas around! Growing up my school had me on their roster as Trisha... it took til like 5th grade for them to finally correct their mistake. lol
  • davadoto
    davadoto Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! I think you look great at 138...I personally don't think you need to lose another 12, but you should be happy so go you!

I agree. You look great now and unless your doctors say otherwise, you should be able to have that baby whenever you're ready for it: not at your ideal weight but at a healthy one. Life is short.
    Don't get me wrong though, Your story and pics are quite inspirational. Thanks for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Wow! Outstanding job.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    You look great! Same start weight and same current weight *high five*
  • loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    GREAT WORK!
  • tristaj90
    Options
    You look great! Same start weight and same current weight *high five*

That's awesome! Congrats to you as well!
  • tristaj90
    Options
    Woohoo!! I think you look great at 138...I personally don't think you need to lose another 12, but you should be happy so go you!

I agree. You look great now and unless your doctors say otherwise, you should be able to have that baby whenever you're ready for it: not at your ideal weight but at a healthy one. Life is short.
    Don't get me wrong though, Your story and pics are quite inspirational. Thanks for sharing. :flowerforyou:

Thanks. I do figure that I could have a baby whenever I want to now,b ut I'd like to wait til September mostly for the fact that we hope our plan will work with when the baby would be born...
  • tristaj90
    Options
    Thanks again to everyone. Whether I've thanked you individually or not, I do appreciate all the comments and it helps me know that I've done good so far and will continue to succeed if I keep on this track ;D
  • MollMoll821
    MollMoll821 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Amazing - way to go!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Thanks for sharing!
  • _Resolve_
    _Resolve_ Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    awesome job
  • thehealthy86
    thehealthy86 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!