Replies

• photo_kyla
    photo_kyla Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Down 2, 8 to go!
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic photo_kyla! Keep it up girlie, you're doing great!

I don't think I'll step on the scale till Monday. I haven't hit the gym yet...so I definitely need to do something tonight about that!
  • thesexybitch
    Options
    good job you guys! guess what? i GAINED A POUND woooooo ! what an accomplishment (sarcasm)... yeah well no worries, still going to lose that 10 before thanksgiving, YAAAAA POSITIVITY BABY.. keep in touch everyone
  • SkinnyCate
    Options
    Went to the gym today and am trying Zumba again tomorrow - this will be the first time without going with a friend! :( Booooo
  • happinessblossoms
    Options
    Went to the gym today and am trying Zumba again tomorrow - this will be the first time without going with a friend! :( Booooo

You should have fun even without your friend. It's so high energy and so much fun. I need to check the schedule at my gym for zumba classes. I would definitely like to take that up again. I used to go at my old gym...but the classes were so packed it was too much to get in them.
  • happinessblossoms
    Options
    Finally! Yesterday I got in some exercise! I had been slacking off all week. Hopefully, I ate well enough to counter my lack of energy.
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Good Job. Keep up the good work.
    Finally! Yesterday I got in some exercise! I had been slacking off all week. Hopefully, I ate well enough to counter my lack of energy.
  • mariahcajuste
    mariahcajuste Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm joining late but I'm in
  • happinessblossoms
    Options
    Thanks fitnewlife!

Welcome mariah!

:smile:
  • happinessblossoms
    Options
    Weighed in today...lost 2.2 lbs.

7.8 lbs. to go by Thanksgiving!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    sorry I haven't been check in quite frequently...busy and lazy (exercise wise). this week I have to get back on the exercise wagon. I have alread walked 5 miles today and tomorrow will do the same. I have not weigh myself since last Friday..and that was a standstill..so hoping to see a loss this week.

Have a great day!
  • happinessblossoms
    Options
    Ate poorly yesterday, weight up on the scale to prove it. Hope to do better today!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    I am alittle up do to TOM, but I know I have been eating great and exercise so that water weight will come off.

Happinessblossom, how are you doing today? we all eat porrly so just brush yourself off and make better eating choices..small steps. hope you had a better day :)

What happened to the group???

Have a great weekend!
  • AuntNiecey
    Options
    I'm SO in.
  • happinessblossoms
    Options
    I am alittle up do to TOM, but I know I have been eating great and exercise so that water weight will come off.

Happinessblossom, how are you doing today? we all eat porrly so just brush yourself off and make better eating choices..small steps. hope you had a better day :)

What happened to the group???

Have a great weekend!

I'm having the same issue. I didn't even want to get on the scale today. But since it makes no difference because I know the issue I did. I worked out most of last week and I did tons of walking this weekend shopping. So I think I'm doing well.

I was wondering the same thing. I don't know where everyone went! :o(

Thanks for the support Positively!
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I've gained 2 lbs so I know I won't be making my goal. New short term goal, drop 5 by Thanksgiving.
  • thesexybitch
    Options
    congrats everyone, still a week and a half left, DONT MESS UP.. its crunch timeeee
  • alucard75
    alucard75 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    When I posted this I was 244 lbs...today I was 232.8 so I guess I've loss the 10 for november but I wanted to lose 15 by the 18th....fell just shy but still good. How is everyone else doing