What's Your Idea Size in Jeans or Clothes???

Options

Replies

• deannaldz14
    Options
    Currently im a size 16, but can fit in a 14 depending on jean material. BUT my Ideal size is a 9-10.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I don't want to be a particular size, I just want to look fit.
    Right now, I'm a size 8, and I'm fine with that size, but I'm a little softer than I'd like to be.
  • pwyman60
    Options
    We all want to be so skinny! I was a size 4 when I was younger. Now at the age of 61, I am a size 14. My goal is to be a size 10 or even a 12. I won't be skinny but I know I will feel so much better.

I had joined MyFitness in 2012 but just started again on 1/1/14. That's why I have only lost 1.4 lbs. too date!!
  • momto2js
    momto2js Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! And so true about the sizes...they vary so much.
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Size 4 (6 dresses) which is right where I'm at. Seeing as I got here from a 16, I'm happy! Honestly, at my height I don't think I should be much smaller. (5' 7")
  • MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Eh, I can't think in terms like that because sizing is so super wonky all around for women. If you make your emotional well-being contingent on being size X but you try on jeans that look amazing on you but are size X+2 because that line runs small or whatever, it only serves to make you crazy.

^^This. No one is gonna see the size tag but you. I have about 3 different sizes of jeans in my drawer right now. Different brands, different styles. Some are loose, some are perfect, some are starting to get a bit tight around the waist when I am sitting down. I want my clothes to fit, period.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I'm no longer anorexic or "skinny fat", but fit now. So, to answer the question, I am I'm the happiest right now, in my size 2's than I ever was in a size 0 or a size 6.
  • nccarolb
    nccarolb Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I'd be really happy with a 10 in pants and a medium in tops. I have a large chest so I don't think I would ever fit into a small. I've gone from a 20/22 to a 14 in pants and from a 2X to a L/XL in tops with at least 30 lbs to go, so I may end up in an 8. If so, it will be the first time since high school! I mostly want to look and be healthy and fit.
  • duckiec
    duckiec Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    My original goal at a 16/18 was 8. Now I'm pretty much in 8s, and a couple 6s (and a couple 10s all depends on brand), but I'm not happy with my body at the size I dreamed of. I still think I'm huge. Then I remind myself, anybody who fits in an 8 can only be "so" big, but I'm still not happy with it. So I've bumped my goal down another 10lbs/pants size and will re-evaluate.

However, I did get several things in an 8 since I needed actual professional clothes for work. I'm not really working hard toward losing those last 10lbs right now, and if I just maintain here for a bit, that will be okay until I can get my head back in the game from IDGAF mode.
  • ziggyc
    ziggyc Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I look good when I'm at an 8, so that's my goal.
  • fsogfm
    fsogfm Posts: 3
    Options
    If I got to a 10, that would be ideal. I just want to have the option in standard clothes to go one size up. I hate always buying the biggest size and it be a gamble.
  • ehoorman
    ehoorman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    a size 8, currently a 12, sometimes a 14.
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    the lowest I want to go is 10 (currently 16) I've always had wide hips even when I was fit so its not realistic for me to expect my pant size to drop in the single digits =)...i would be worried if I did
  • Calm_Lotus_06
    Calm_Lotus_06 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a size 10 like I was in High school. Right now I am a 16/18.. But I am working hard toward my goal!
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    At 229 I was a 15/16, now at 180 I'm a size 11. My goal would be a size 8, 6 would be even better!
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    My highest size was about a 16 (maybe more, I wore a lot of stretch clothing). I am currently a 9. I would like to eventually be a lean 6. I'm 5"8' so I think that would be pretty ideal.

Although now I pay a lot less attention to the numbers inside my clothing. If it looks good and feels comfy, I'll wear it. :smile:
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Whatever size I fit in at 18-20% body fat.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I've always been most comfortable in a size 5 jeans.
  • AHack3
    AHack3 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I don't have a size in mind because from what I noticed that it seems all brands and types all fit at different sizes. I currently have size 5, size 7, and size 9 all in different brands that all fit me. I have about 5-8 more pounds I'd like to loose though, that would put me in one size smaller in all of them, which I do have waiting for me to get back into.
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Whatever size I am when my belly is flat. I don't care what size it is! I just want to look nice in clothes again.