What's Your Idea Size in Jeans or Clothes???

Options

Replies

• castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    Ideally, and semi-realistically, from the perspective of ease and choice in shopping, I'd like to be a UK 12-14 - I believe that translates as a US 8-10. I doubt it would be physically possible for me to get into anything smaller courtesy of a ribcage structure on the massive side - extra-wide and very deep. Great for lung capacity, wretched for clothes. Currently a UK16-18/US 12-14 with visible collarbone etc.

In reality, if I can get to a point where I have no obvious additional lumps and bumps, I suspect I won't care what clothes size I am. Kate Winslet's 'Titanic' body is the image I have as my ideal.
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Kate Winslet's 'Titanic' body is the image I have as my ideal.

She's gorgeous. Mine is scarlett johansson :heart:
  • Jesyka_Gee
    Jesyka_Gee Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm a 4 as well in jeans but I'd also like to be a 2. Keep it up!! :-)
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I am aiming for a size 10 dress pants and jeans. A Medium top and dress would be wonderful. Currently a size 14 in dress pants but size 12 jeans fit.
  • AtypicalKim
    Options
    I'm an 18/20 right now. I'd like to be an 8 or a 10.
  • hannakengu
    hannakengu Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I don't have a specific size number in mind, but I want to get comfortably in the middle range of the size range, instead of where I'm now: I'm too big to fit in the largest size of the regular selection of many stores, but too small to fit into the clothes designed for larger ladies.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    My ideal size is a 16.
  • ampangelapruitt
    Options
    I am currently a Size 12. I think a size 6-8 will be my ideal size. :)
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I consider size 8 to be perfect for me. I've worn a size 6 before, but I was really too thin at that time.

This for me too.
  • sportzmom23
    sportzmom23 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Any size, long as I look good naked!! :smooched:

Currently can wear anything from a 4 to a 10, an adult large to a childs medium, so I refuse to go by clothing size. when I feel comfortable in my skin, that's my ideal!
  • bassclef19
    bassclef19 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My highest size was a 16. I am now a size 8, which is fine with me. A size 6 would be fine, but not looking to go lower.
  • jlar09
    jlar09 Posts: 99
    Options
    What I think my ideal size is would probably be a 10 or 12. I'm a 16 right now and i have maybe 90 pounds to go, so while it could potentially be smaller, I don't know that it will if my body is shaped anything like my mom's. I'm not super interested in fitting into a particular pant size though.
  • kjoy_
    kjoy_ Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    i am petite w/ very small frame. at a 2/4 petite and petite small shirts, don't need to lose a huge amount but would like to fit in size 2P dress pants and size 0/XS fitted work blazers at some point.
  • jess135177
    jess135177 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    For me, size 6 in jeans and small in tops.
  • ImSoOTired
    ImSoOTired Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My ideal size is probably a 4. I was a loose size18 40 lbs ago and I'm currently a snug 8. I'm not sure how much I'll weigh at size 4 but I think it's close to my ideal weight.
  • JesRuizz
    JesRuizz Posts: 215
    Options
    I'm currently a size 9.. and would love to be a size 5 and fit in to a small t-shirt! *sigh*
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    UK 10-12 would be fine. I am a slightly bulging 14 at the moment. I would like to get to a small 12.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    When I started I was wearing tight 16's, I am now in 6 or 8 (depends on the brand) and I want to be able to wear a size 4 and have them be comfortable and loose.

My waist right now is 29'-30" (depends on the time of month), and I want to be 27".
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I am currently an 8-10, medium in tops.

Better than what I was so I'm happy :happy:
  • Amazonbella
    Options
    I'm 5'11 so my "Ideal size in clothing" is a 12, I love having big boobs and being curvy and a 12 is my favorite size, right now I'm an 18/20 which is too much for me. But I've never wanted to ever be a 4-6-8-10, that just wasn't something I found attractive at my height or build, too skinny and I found men liked my body at a size 12 best and so did I :)