Options

Replies

• clownofpink
    Options
    Add me please. I could use the support.
  • stefsc1
    stefsc1 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have over 150 pounds to lose and would love to have some new friends with similar goals. Anyone is more than welcome to add me!
  • SunkissedBrownSugga
    Options
    feel free to add me too :) i am starting over again and need some awesome support. over 100lbs to lose total but starting small with just trying to reach 200.

I think that I may need to adjust my goal or add this as a goal as well. I'm in the 100+ to lose club. Weighing in at 332.2 I said to myself just yesterday. If I could just see 200 I'd be a happy woman. But I would love to be apart of this group.
  • kml10kml
    kml10kml Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose and just moved to a new city so I don't have all the support I used to! I would love all the support and MFP friends I could get! Feel free to add me!
  • Gygglez12
    Gygglez12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My goal is to lose 135 so far I've just crossed the 20 lbs mark so I have a long way to go.
  • joanie2010
    Options
    I have that to lose too, so feel free to add me
  • Lindsey_Mills
    Options
    Hey guys! I really need motivation. I have 50 pounds to go. I've lost 77. Add me please!
  • rebelatheart2703
    rebelatheart2703 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have around 115lbs to lose. If anyone would like to add me so we can see each other's diaries/motivate one another please feel free! :)
  • Memorableheart
    Memorableheart Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Add Me! :) I started a month ago and lose 15 pounds already. I want to lose 100 pounds.
  • SadieRose07
    SadieRose07 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    So, has anyone started a private group? If so, what is the name so we can request to join. :-)
  • eml298
    eml298 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Please count me in! I started this particular journey 12/6/2013, and have lost about 16 lbs...another 138-148 to reach my goal zone of 160-170. I'd love to join a group of likeminded folks for accountability, encouragement, support, and hopefully a little humor along the way!

Is there a group forming here? What's the name?

Cheers!:flowerforyou:
  • moorme01
    moorme01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join a group like that, or just have some new friends added on mfp. I have over 100 pounds to lose, and I've really been struggling with accountability. I'm in my last year of grad school, I'm married, I have a 3 year old, and I work. So...yeah...not much time left over for myself. I lost 50 pounds with weight watchers about a year and a half ago, and have gained it back (and thensome for good measure). I'm hoping that having more supportive friends on mfp would help fill that gap that weight watchers filled (without having to pay tons of money!).
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    I have about 180 to lose. I'd love support from others in the same boat! Thank you!
  • brandyhand
    brandyhand Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started this program also and have 130lbs to lose it would be nice to have some back up while doing it!! Please add me to this group.
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I got 150 to lose!
  • sarahsmile95
    sarahsmile95 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started about 2-3 wks ago and have 80 lbs to loose would love the support!!
  • hhansen27
    hhansen27 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I also have 150 lbs to go to be at my final goal and would love to be added to the group.
  • ggoss10
    ggoss10 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose 100! I'm 223 right now...full time working mom, hubby works swing shift so I'm alone with my 8 month old and 2 year old as soon as I walk in the door. Life is hectic and nuts but I am determined to get rid of this extra weight I've been carrying FOR SO LONG!!
    Feel free to add me! I would love motivation and am great at encouraging!
  • ObliviateWeight
    Options
    I have to lose at least 80 lbs still :c
  • xLucky_Virgox
    xLucky_Virgox Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am using myfitnesspal once again, I lost 20 lbs last time but this time I would really like to lose 100+ lbs. I would like to join the group; I'm hoping having support this time I will stick with it!!