What's Your Idea Size in Jeans or Clothes???

Replies

• A_Warrior_Princess
    A_Warrior_Princess Posts: 344 Member
    I am with you. Currently I am a 10 - came down from a 22W but I would love to fit into single digit clothing or small/medium. Currently getting weight routine going so I think it will be possible.
  • acomiskey
    acomiskey Posts: 4 Member
    When I am at goal weight I am a perfect size 8. Alas, now a 14 YUK!
  • bumblebeez86
    bumblebeez86 Posts: 208 Member
    Currently UK size 12-14 - would love to be a 'perfect' 10!
  • MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    I used to think I would be happy if I could just get down to a certain size... but now... after spending so much time in the gym and seeing that my body really can "put itself back together"... I am just looking for results! Sizes are a non-issue with me. I would like to be able to wear a bikini for the first time since I was a pre-teen... that's my goal anyway!

Agree!! I would love to wear a bikini again with out people thinking I am pregnant. I've had lots of friends who jean size was bigger than mine but totally rocked a bikini with a flat belly. I don't care what size they are, I just want to be happy with the way I look and feel!
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Depending on the country of origin, age, make and brand of a piece of clothing, I can be anywhere from an 8 to a 42.

Even then, clothes that fit around the bust tend to be baggy around the waist & hips. The standard appears to be for pear shaped/people who carry weight on their lower half - which I do not.

I tend to go by the waist measurement.

I would like to maintain that 75cm/29 inch waist. Mostly because that means being able to fit all of my vintage clothing collection.
  • jennifer_255
    jennifer_255 Posts: 86 Member
    when i started i was a size 22 in zipped items and size 18 in leggings and stretchy stuff currently a size 14 in zipped stuff and a 12 in leggings. i want to be a zipped 12 and over all 10-12 only lost 6 pounds since august, off to the gym i goooooo
  • Back to a size 4. im now between a 8 & 10 if its j crew or stores like that
  • Starting at a size 18 to 20 and would love to get down to a size 12. I know that I wouldn't be able to get into the single digits because I have too big a bust, hips and height, so a size 12 sounds pretty good to me as long as I look great in whatever I wear!
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    started at a size 35.. now currently in a size 12.

im latina mixed so i am shooting for a size 6 while forming my hourglass shape, but im come to the conclusion i just want to feel good in my body and be healthy.
  • sdleischner
    sdleischner Posts: 34 Member
    I would love to be at least a 8. In my adult life, I've never been in the single digits.

agreed!
  • KimberlinaB
    KimberlinaB Posts: 4,018 Member
    Started at a very snug 16, now a loose 10, aiming for a comfortable size 4! :)
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    started at 12, now an 8..I would be more than happy with 6 :)
  • Susay2942
    Susay2942 Posts: 211 Member
    Size 8 not to big and not to small! My best outfits were a size 8 and i miss them soooooo much!

Size 16 right now .... working for a size 8 !
  • l_ashley
    l_ashley Posts: 154 Member
    Size 11 or 12 jean. I'm a size off but it seems so far away....
  • micervera
    micervera Posts: 114 Member
    I started at size 16, I am now a loose 12 because a size 10 doesn't budge lol. However I would love to be a size 8. I will be happy there.
  • softncudly
    softncudly Posts: 722 Member
    6/8 would be ideal
  • Currently, I'm a size 18W. I would love to be back at size 12 :)
  • I'm 5'9 and aiming for a size two as well!
  • callie006
    callie006 Posts: 151 Member
    I'd be happy with a true 4 in jeans. Right now I'm between a 4 and a 6, and it's annoying. The 6s look huge after I've worn them for any length of time, but the 4s need to be stretched. I may actually hit a 2 if I manage to get my body fat down under the acceptable range and into the fitness range, but getting to a certain number is not a major goal. I've been as small as a 0, but maintaining that size is not something I'm interested in doing long term. Really, as long as I look good in the clothes, I don't care about the tags.
  • WhisperAnne
    WhisperAnne Posts: 453 Member
    Where I'm at now. Size 6/7 :)